I think Obama is going to win the 2012 Election

I think Obama is going to win the 2012 Election
Of course He's going to win.

How can we possibly pass-up watching the Teabaggers going manic, a second-time?

922.gif
922.gif
922.gif

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxDgRr_Ynvc]Right America Feeling Wronged pt1 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqiFSx6pTtA]Papantonio: Too "Stoopid" to Know They're Stupid - YouTube[/ame]​

Got any more jokes, this morning?

Yup:

Big Black Dog.

Hilarious. :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Feel like telling us how Mitt is going to move to the middle or are you simply going to play the, "Well, Obama isn't going to win the middle either" card....

Feel free to make some studied comments any old time now.

I'm not a big Mitt Romney fan. I don't care for him much at all BUT anybody that runs against Obama is going to win. Obama is history. He's the worst President this country has ever had.

I'm curious as to why the egghead thinks Romney must move to the middle whilst obummers stays out in left field?

I just can't see Mitt appealing to the electorate. He's going to have to start moving to the middle like next week. I don't think he has it in him.
True.

And even if he moves to the middle next week, he’ll still have years of flip-flops and inconsistencies dogging him.

The ‘Which Mitt’? attack ads the democrats will run will write themselves.

Last edited:

Yup:

Big Black Dog.

Feel like telling us how Mitt is going to move to the middle or are you simply going to play the, "Well, Obama isn't going to win the middle either" card....

I'm not a big Mitt Romney fan. I don't care for him much at all BUT anybody that runs against Obama is going to win. Obama is history. He's the worst President this country has ever had.

You're either using a yardstick that no learned person will use or you're completely ignorant of our American history.

Care to make it interesting?

No cash involved...here is how it works.

If you're so confident in a GOP victory this year....

We wager our Sig Lines.

If ANY other person wins (GOP, independent, other Democrat, whomever), I change my sig line to read, "All Hail President _____. Your President, My President, Our President". When Mr. Obama wins, you change yours to read, "All Hail President Obama. Your President, My President, Our President."

You change it no later than the Wednesday following the election and leave it there until 1/1/13.

C'mon...whatcha afraid of? Since he's supposedly, "the worst President in history".

Your move.

Yup:

Big Black Dog.

With a political compass like yours, there's no way you can be wrong here.

Yup:

Big Black Dog.

I'm curious as to why the egghead thinks Romney must move to the middle whilst obummers stays out in left field?

You are ignorant of political realities.

Nobody on the "left" think Obama is anywhere near the hard left.

But keep living the fantasy.

You are ignorant of political realities.

Nobody on the "left" think Obama is anywhere near the hard left.

But keep living the fantasy.

I think we know who's living the fantasy.

From 2002!!

Three Texas surgeons were arguing about who had the greatest skill.

The first began, "Three years ago, I reattached three fingers on a pianist. He went on to give a recital for the Queen of England."

The second replied, "That's nothing. I attended a man in a car accident. All his arms and legs were severed from his body. Two years after I reattached them, he won three gold medals for field events in the Olympics."

The third said, "A few years back, I attended to a cowboy. He was high on pot and alcohol when he rode his horse head-on into a freight train traveling at 100 miles per hour. All I had to work with was the horse's ass and a ten gallon hat. Two years ago he became President of the United States."

529.gif
529.gif
529.gif
528.gif

george%20bush%20looking%20stupid.jpg

please illustrate what the fuck you're talking about.

Please ask me nicely.

Nah, I like rubbing your nose in it; it's fun watching you get frustrated.

Mitt Romney- Corporations Are People! - YouTube

He's not going to be able to relate to anybody who isn't reading Forbes magazine. That pretty much sums it up.

oh hogwash. you libtards have a mental block of some sort.

We'll see in about 11 months.

My suspicion is that this will be a lot like 1996. Dole had no traction, could not find traction, and never had a chance.

Mitt Romney is already far closer to where the majority of the electorate is than Barack Obama is. He's the moderate candidate that HAS worked across party lines to get things done in a heavily liberal State. All Obama has shown us in three years is that he's incapable of working with the other side.

Ask yourself one simple question...

Do I want four more years of partisan gridlock...or do I want someone with a track record for fixing things and working well with others? Once you couch it in terms like that...it's not a hard decision.

Yup:

Big Black Dog.

You're either using a yardstick that no learned person will use or you're completely ignorant of our American history.

We wager our Sig Lines.

If ANY other person wins (GOP, independent, other Democrat, whomever), I change my sig line to read, "All Hail President _____. Your President, My President, Our President". When Mr. Obama wins, you change yours to read, "All Hail President Obama. Your President, My President, Our President."

You change it no later than the Wednesday following the election and leave it there until 1/1/13.

C'mon...whatcha afraid of? Since he's supposedly, "the worst President in history".

Your move.

You sound like Mitt Romney wanting to bet $10,000. Sorry. I'm not a wagering kind of guy. If you strongly believe in Obama, well, good for you. However, I'm afraid you're going to be disappointed.

It resembles 1996

Obama=Clinton
Romney=Dole
Paul=Buchanan

Pat Buchanan never dropped out and carried a few states, but had no real chance

Mitt Romney is already far closer to where the majority of the electorate is than Barack Obama is. He's the moderate candidate that HAS worked across party lines to get things done in a heavily liberal State. All Obama has shown us in three years is that he's incapable of working with the other side.

Ask yourself one simple question...

Do I want four more years of partisan gridlock...or do I want someone with a track record for fixing things and working well with others? Once you couch it in terms like that...it's not a hard decision.

I believe the plurality of voters will blame the GOP for the gridlock. Especially since Mitch McConnell is on record as saying their #1 priority was to make Obama a 1 term President, the GOP has sided with big business over and over in public, the pledge that the GOP candidates took not to accept a 10-1 ratio to fix the budget deficit....it goes on and on.

Truth is that Harry Reid is as large an obstructionist that you'll ever see. The politics are that the GOP gets the blame.

Thats the way it is.

We wager our Sig Lines.

Your move.

You sound like Mitt Romney wanting to bet $10,000. Sorry. I'm not a wagering kind of guy. If you strongly believe in Obama, well, good for you. However, I'm afraid you're going to be disappointed.

Bawwwwwwwwwk!

Bawk! Bawk! Bawk! Bawk! Bawk! Bawk! Bawk!

Bawwwwwwwwwk!

Romney will lose in blue states by a smaller margins and will lose some moderate and conservative ones. No chance at all.

We wager our Sig Lines.

Your move.

I couldn't have put it better myself.

Yeah....he shares "your" values Middle America...making a $10K bet.

Pure Comedy Gold there.

And then there is this:

Corporations are People....Too.

Mitt Romney- Corporations Are People! - YouTube

Forum List

Back