I think Obama is going to win the 2012 Election

so funny,, and I guess you think obummer appeals to the "electorate."

:eusa_eh:

He only has to appeal for to more of them than Mr. Romney. I do not think the GOP candidate has it in him. Please illustrate the way Mr. Romney will do so if you think it will work.

I agree, if they nominate Romney then Obama will win.

He's there.

Mitt Romney- Corporations Are People! - YouTube

All Dave Axelrod has to do is show that clip over and over and over to every voter in St Louis, KC, Dallas, Houston, Little Rock, Memphis, Nashville, Columbus, Baton Rouge, Louisiana, Madison, Minneapolis, Lincoln, Santa Fe, Denver, Cheyenne, Phoenix, Jackson, Atlanta....

Pure poison to the Romney campaign.

Last edited:
I just can't see Mitt appealing to the electorate. He's going to have to start moving to the middle like next week. I don't think he has it in him.

This may be an ad you'll see in the fall:

The Living Room Candidate - Commercials - 2004 - Windsurfing

I can see Mitt windsurfing too...
Acorn changed its name, I believe you are probably right because of that. The democrats have not won a fair election since Kennedy, and when he won, your lefty followers tried to kill him.

Hate to say it, but I think Obama will win. It has nothing to do with Romney, but the media will do whatever it takes to get Obama re-elected, and there's alot of stupid people out there.

I hope I'm wrong.

Hate to say it, but I think Obama will win. It has nothing to do with Romney, but the media will do whatever it takes to get Obama re-elected, and there's alot of stupid people out there.

I hope I'm wrong.

I hope you are too..

but,, obummer has alienated the independents, the rich white people, the middle class white people. the old people, the business people, the oil people, the coal people, all the people living on or near the Gulf of Mexico.. tsk tsk tsk.. and the military people. oh and a goodly portion of the Jewish population.

I hope I'm wrong.

I hope you are too..

but,, obummer has alienated the independents, the rich white people, the middle class white people. the old people, the business people, the oil people, the coal people, all the people living on or near the Gulf of Mexico.. tsk tsk tsk.. and the military people. oh and a goodly portion of the Jewish population.

Here is your candidate. Does this sound like he's embracing anyone other than "rich white people"?

I just can't see Mitt appealing to the electorate. He's going to have to start moving to the middle like next week. I don't think he has it in him.

This may be an ad you'll see in the fall:

The Living Room Candidate - Commercials - 2004 - Windsurfing

I can see Mitt windsurfing too...
Acorn changed its name, I believe you are probably right because of that. The democrats have not won a fair election since Kennedy, and when he won, your lefty followers tried to kill him.

???

Theres a lot to unpack there....care to explain how the Dems cheated in 76, 92, 96, etc...?

I hope I'm wrong.

I hope you are too..

Here is your candidate. Does this sound like he's embracing anyone other than "rich white people"?

I don't do class warfare, that's obummer's game.

He only has to appeal for to more of them than Mr. Romney. I do not think the GOP candidate has it in him. Please illustrate the way Mr. Romney will do so if you think it will work.

please illustrate what the fuck you're talking about.

Please ask me nicely.

Nah, I like rubbing your nose in it; it's fun watching you get frustrated.

He's not going to be able to relate to anybody who isn't reading Forbes magazine. That pretty much sums it up.

please illustrate what the fuck you're talking about.

Please ask me nicely.

Nah, I like rubbing your nose in it; it's fun watching you get frustrated.

He's not going to be able to relate to anybody who isn't reading Forbes magazine. That pretty much sums it up.

oh hogwash. you libtards have a mental block of some sort.

you beat me to it...
I think it's going to be, ANYONE but Obama, same as how he won against Bush..except Obama manged to do it in one term...if the Midterm elections didn't give them a clue, nothing will...

Got any more jokes, this morning?

Yup:

Big Black Dog.

Hilarious. :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Feel like telling us how Mitt is going to move to the middle or are you simply going to play the, "Well, Obama isn't going to win the middle either" card....

Feel free to make some studied comments any old time now.

I'm not a big Mitt Romney fan. I don't care for him much at all BUT anybody that runs against Obama is going to win. Obama is history. He's the worst President this country has ever had.

Forum List

Back