I think Obama is a bad President because...

I think Obama is a bad President because...

• he's black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • he's a muslim

• he was born in Kenya

• he's dealing with the mess left by Bush

• he's a Brown Clown

• Total voters
Why do I think Owe Bama is a bad President... It's easy for me to lay this out for you. First of all, he comes from the Chicago political machine and belonging to that bunch of folks is pretty suscipious right from the start. His every political move has been geared t becoming President. It's a job he has absolutely no background for. He was in the Illinois Congress just long enough to get elected to the US Senate. His only move to that position was so he could run for President. In his wake of public service (Illinois and US Congress) he has done absolutely nothing. He does not take responsibility for his own actions. While it is true the Bush administration left behind a financial sack of crap, Owe Bama has done nothing but make that situation worse. He has spent more money than all the other Presidents in American history combined and has nothing to show for that except failure. He blames his failures on other people, specifically, Bush. Bush is not the reason he is such a poor leader. Owe Bama surrounds himself with very questionable people and has them in positions of leadership that is harmful to the nation. He is not known to be truthful and I wouldn't trust him to do anything useful to the citizens of the US. Owe Bama continues to blame the GOP members of Congress for their lack of support. Well, it's hard to support someone you don't believe in and you don't think is taking the country in the right direction. I am glad that he is going to be a one-term President. It's just a shame that a person like him turned out to be the country's first black President. He's a con artist - not a leader.

'Cause his grandma was a typical white person.
I hate typical white people.

Forum List

Back