I Think My School District Just Turned Me Into A Trump Voter

Our schools have a way of destroying children who displease political correctness of sophists. If I ruled the world, schools would be turned back over to the churches who used their facilities during the week to convert God's house into a learning institution 5 days a week.

They should give them slate lapboards and washable chalk for class assignments or erasable etch-a-sketch boards that respond to a stylus for quizzes and mathematics. Or paper and pencils if they have members with a pencil-making factory and a paper mill with grids or lines.

We have large churches with classrooms in them, and we could teach elementary through college courses there, and tithes could help fund the schools and reduce atheism that pulls everybody down except its perpetrators.

I'm weary of picking up a newspaper and finding out some teacher seduced a child in their professional care or a child pulled a gun out of his or her backpack and shot somebody they didn't like.

The American tradition was to bring children into the human family with love and enthusiasm for what they can do with a little knowledge and a way with comprehending what they read quickly and efficiently.

Slate lapboards? Washable chalk?

Why don't we just go back to writing on cave walls for the love of Pete? At one time that was "technologically advanced" too
You want to suggest that church school children to be instructed on putting graffiti on cave walls that tell a lot to geological scientists? yeah, right.

I'm not fond of computers anymore for a good reason. I used to have a phone that was a landline which also was part of going online. Now, my server says everything will be a hundred times faster, except for one minor detail: I live in the country near tall trees, and when it rains, the computer goes gunnysack and there is no phone service as well. It's lulu. It made me think how our technological rivals in China would do to my friends in the cities--give them service like I get, except if they get a mood swing, people would have no phones, no computers, no flights to the beach or the mountains to get away from it all, and bridges to Manhatten could begone.

I'm saying America needs to stop leaning every single thing under the sun to computer or we're toast one of these mornings.

Because of the totality of disasters losing our computers could cause, and because using paper and pencils decimate the trees we still have in our woodlands, we might consider chalk and slate with erasers that do not even depend on electricity to practice a child communicating to the teacher that 12 + 120 = 132, and in the traditional format seen in textbooks in the 30s - 70s, yes long math, and it wouldn't hurt engineers to stay in touch with slide rules, instruments that make calculating faster than long math on some things that requires the brain, not electricity or batteries that wear down and might disappear from stores quickly in case of an all-out bombing of our power plants, transformer stations, lines, and computer grid compilations. A lot of what goes on in mid America is controlled now by computers with mainframes hundreds or even thousands of miles away--we are a perfect setup for a slapdown by missiles from the other side of the planet that we cannot stop without our defenses in computers unless we have the common sense to ensure a broader spectrum of hands-on abilities that would save lives and prevent our own genocide of all Americans by a conniving little country of motivated engineers.

Look how the Democrats have convinced Americans that good-guy President Trump is a jerk. You can take smart people and tell them anything it seems, that would make them drive a gun-laden vehicle to a certain Virginia baseball field, and start taking down unarmed Republican Congressmen, one by one. Had armed guards not been present, a lot of Trump supporters would have died that day, but the Democrats were ready with more unbelievable garbage to keep the public minds hating Donald Trump.

Just think what that would be like if they colluded with Ilhan Omar's bedfellows overseas. The woman has full access to information all about our country, and she hates our guts. How do I know? Because instead of planning a trip to Israel to play up America's benefits to the Israeli people, she planned on doing to Israel what she learned from Nancy Pelosi about lying her ass off about her political enemies, namely President Donald Trump.

Our schools have a way of destroying children who displease political correctness of sophists. If I ruled the world, schools would be turned back over to the churches who used their facilities during the week to convert God's house into a learning institution 5 days a week.

They should give them slate lapboards and washable chalk for class assignments or erasable etch-a-sketch boards that respond to a stylus for quizzes and mathematics. Or paper and pencils if they have members with a pencil-making factory and a paper mill with grids or lines.

We have large churches with classrooms in them, and we could teach elementary through college courses there, and tithes could help fund the schools and reduce atheism that pulls everybody down except its perpetrators.

I'm weary of picking up a newspaper and finding out some teacher seduced a child in their professional care or a child pulled a gun out of his or her backpack and shot somebody they didn't like.

The American tradition was to bring children into the human family with love and enthusiasm for what they can do with a little knowledge and a way with comprehending what they read quickly and efficiently.

Slate lapboards? Washable chalk?

Why don't we just go back to writing on cave walls for the love of Pete? At one time that was "technologically advanced" too
You want to suggest that church school children to be instructed on putting graffiti on cave walls that tell a lot to geological scientists? yeah, right.

I'm not fond of computers anymore for a good reason. I used to have a phone that was a landline which also was part of going online. Now, my server says everything will be a hundred times faster, except for one minor detail: I live in the country near tall trees, and when it rains, the computer goes gunnysack and there is no phone service as well. It's lulu. It made me think how our technological rivals in China would do to my friends in the cities--give them service like I get, except if they get a mood swing, people would have no phones, no computers, no flights to the beach or the mountains to get away from it all, and bridges to Manhatten could begone.

I'm saying America needs to stop leaning every single thing under the sun to computer or we're toast one of these mornings.

Because of the totality of disasters losing our computers could cause, and because using paper and pencils decimate the trees we still have in our woodlands, we might consider chalk and slate with erasers that do not even depend on electricity to practice a child communicating to the teacher that 12 + 120 = 132, and in the traditional format seen in textbooks in the 30s - 70s, yes long math, and it wouldn't hurt engineers to stay in touch with slide rules, instruments that make calculating faster than long math on some things that requires the brain, not electricity or batteries that wear down and might disappear from stores quickly in case of an all-out bombing of our power plants, transformer stations, lines, and computer grid compilations. A lot of what goes on in mid America is controlled now by computers with mainframes hundreds or even thousands of miles away--we are a perfect setup for a slapdown by missiles from the other side of the planet that we cannot stop without our defenses in computers unless we have the common sense to ensure a broader spectrum of hands-on abilities that would save lives and prevent our own genocide of all Americans by a conniving little country of motivated engineers.

Look how the Democrats have convinced Americans that good-guy President Trump is a jerk. You can take smart people and tell them anything it seems, that would make them drive a gun-laden vehicle to a certain Virginia baseball field, and start taking down unarmed Republican Congressmen, one by one. Had armed guards not been present, a lot of Trump supporters would have died that day, but the Democrats were ready with more unbelievable garbage to keep the public minds hating Donald Trump.

Just think what that would be like if they colluded with Ilhan Omar's bedfellows overseas. The woman has full access to information all about our country, and she hates our guts. How do I know? Because instead of planning a trip to Israel to play up America's benefits to the Israeli people, she planned on doing to Israel what she learned from Nancy Pelosi about lying her ass off about her political enemies, namely President Donald Trump.

If you want to make the case that our power structures are vulnerable, I'm here for it. Or that children and adults need to learn some things by brain power and not computational device, I'm here for that too. But to suggest that we need to go back to chalkboard slates is shocking to say the least. That's not really a solution.

So my son, a high school sophomore, is sitting in class and the teacher leaves the room for some reason.

The kids start goofing off and my son and his best friend start aiming their fingers at each other and going bang-bang. They play a lot of PUBG. They're kids. This is what kids do.

Some other fucking candyass motherfucking pussy soap bubble of a punk in the class tells the teacher when she comes back that my son was pretending to shoot a gun at HER (the teacher). The teacher wasn't even in the room!

My son is taken to security and interrogated, and several "witnesses" are interrogated.

The assistant principal calls my wife (because the bitch is terrified of me) and tells my wife my son is suspended, and he cannot return until he sees a fucking shrink.

I shit you not.

This insanity is right out of Kafka.

If there is anyone on Trump's staff, or Rush Limbaugh's show, or Fox News reading this, please PM me. I would like to make these fucking retards into a national embarrassment.

Thank you.

You may be too mentally ill at this point, but I wish you luck in your journey back to reality. I'm a 'paleo-Liberal' myself, but I dumped the Democratic Agenda back in the 1980's; they are not Liberals any more, they're not much different than some of the more psychotic far right wingers in their racism and hatred for this country and what makes it different and reasonably successful compared to the rest of the world. I didn't vote for Trump because he was a Republican or a 'conservative', I voted for him because Hillary was total scum as is the DNC leadership now, and I'm no fonder of the RNC. Trump is moderate policy wise, despite all the braying lunacy of the commies and deviants. He was indeed the best choice at the time. He's not going to roll back the KultureKampf disaster that your kid's plight is but a small example of that the left wing has inflicted on the country all by himself, it will take many years to do that, but he's a start. Sometimes economics has to take a back seat to more pressing issues.

Forum List

Back