I think Mitt Romney should pick a dog for vice president

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
I honestly think that Mitt Romney should pick a dog for vice president. A dog is loved by most of this country, while most politicians are hated or mistrusted by the vast majority of this country. A dog would respect the constitution as it won't work towards furthering the agenda of growing government.

Seriously, the vice president's office is quite simple in nature. He, she or it Sit at the front of the senate and break ties. The dog can simply bark for a yes vote. He, she or it must show up at events...We all know that the vice president will be loved at these events much more then a lying human politician would.

We have had close ties with dogs for many thousands of years and I feel since many of us consider them as our children. Well, why not? Unless you're a bigot that is. :eusa_shifty: Seriously, the job is simple, so I wouldn't worry about the limitations of the dog.

Think about it for a second...Romney would win more votes from having a dog on his ticket than most of the liers and backstabbers we call politicians. Likely beating Obama.

I'm serious as the huge amount of trust and love we have for our dogs could very well win this for Romney. Let's give our best friends a chance in office!

Last edited:
Well a dog certainly wouldn't put his foot in his mouth like Joey Biden.
Might put his dick in there though.

• Banned
Of course the dog would have to be highly intelligent, well mannered, so he wouldn't do such a thing. The dog would have to understand the seriousness of the office. Quite the search to say the least, but I think there are dogs that could meet what's needed.

Last edited:
I honestly think that Mitt Romney should pick a dog for vice president. A dog is loved by most of this country, while most politicians are hated or mistrusted by the vast majority of this country. A dog would respect the constitution as it won't work towards furthering the agenda of growing government.

Seriously, the vice president's office is quite simple in nature. He, she or it Sit at the front of the senate and break ties. The dog can simply bark for a yes vote. He, she or it must show up at events...We all know that the vice president will be loved at these events much more then a lying human politician would.

We have had close ties with dogs for many thousands of years and I feel since many of us consider them as our children. Well, why not? Unless you're a bigot that is. :eusa_shifty: Seriously, the job is simple, so I wouldn't worry about the limitations of the dog.

Think about it for a second...Romney would win more votes from having a dog on his ticket than most of the liers and backstabbers we call politicians. Likely beating Obama.

I'm serious as the huge amount of trust and love we have for our dogs could very well win this for Romney. Let's give our best friends a chance in office!

I don't think (though hope) the "pitbull with lipstick" dog Palin would be Willard's VP. Though the pissed off walrus (Christie) could be a viable contender for the lulz

Forum List

Back