CDZ I think Mexico is soon going to have an ecomonic boom!

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
Yes, I really do. And it's all going to be brought about by a sudden massive influx of new citizens who have learned various and sundry useful skills from invading another country and then being forced to leave. I think that Mexico can use these skilled workers to launch new businesses.

• Banned
My fingers! I guess everyone can tell I meant economic in stead of ecomonic. :)

I wonder if the majority of posters realize that Mexico has a bigger illegals problem than the US and that might be true in absolute numbers. Counting black markets their economy is one of the World's 10 largest.

• Banned
I don't know, I just hope when and IF many of their people here go back, they can make something other than tortillas.

Yes, I really do. And it's all going to be brought about by a sudden massive influx of new citizens who have learned various and sundry useful skills from invading another country and then being forced to leave. I think that Mexico can use these skilled workers to launch new businesses.

Mexicans who have come here have definately learned a lot. They would go back home and not be satisfied. Only they can make Mexico Great Again.

Well then it becomes Mexico's problems to deal with their own illegals instead of shipping them to us.

Forum List

Back