I think ive found my life partner

I just know in my heart, that this is the woman for me. The first woman I've ever actually missed when she is gone. words cant really do justice to just how much I love this woman

I want to spend my life with her, to cherish her, protect her, and be her soul mate.

Its been two months, but I just know

Does anyone understand what im feeling?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ETENrv8cnU

The first time i met my wife there was like an electric charge that passed between us -- we both felt it. We started dating that night and were married less than a year later and have been together for 26 years.

The hubs and I were a blind date, set about by my girl friend who was dating a friend the hubs went to school with. They pested us individually for months to go out on a date with each other. I knew before I met him that we'd end up together. Don't know how or why, just did. We're at 23 years and counting . . . .

I just know in my heart, that this is the woman for me. The first woman I've ever actually missed when she is gone. words cant really do justice to just how much I love this woman

I want to spend my life with her, to cherish her, protect her, and be her soul mate.

So......um.........I take it you're "getting some?"

This is not like your......first, is it?

The first time i met my wife there was like an electric charge that passed between us -- we both felt it. We started dating that night and were married less than a year later and have been together for 26 years.

Most Obama supporters get that same feeling every time they hear him talk.

Last edited:

Most Obama supporters get that same feeling every time they hear him talk.

I thought it was only Chris Matthews...

And if you both hadn't grabbed that live wire at the same time...who know what would have happened.

If you have love in your life, it can make up for a great many things you lack. If you don't have it, no matter what else there is, it's not enough. —Ann Landers

love_wedding_invitation_postage_stamp-d172242785268561394anryb_325.jpg

Good for you Martin! There is nothing wrong with being in love. It's what makes life worth living. :cool:

PS- Have lots and lots of sex while you feel this way!! :lol:

I agree with Zander.....

Just what ever you do dont go and jump into marriage. Date for a while, and make sure it is'nt just the excitement of new love. True love will last, so whats the hurry.

Oh, and if its true love.... the sex will be awesome 21 yrs later!
I know it is in my bedroom!
:boobies: :ssex: :banana: :suck: :smoke:

:lol:

Forum List

Back