I think it's time to add PETA to the terrorist list

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
Vogue Editor Hit With a Pie in Paris
The Associated Press
Published: October 10, 2005
PARIS—Anna Wintour, editor in chief of Vogue magazine, was hit with a tofu pie by anti-fur demonstrators as she attended Paris fashion week.

Dan Mathews, vice president of People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals, said the vegetarian tofu tart was retaliation for Vogue’s decision to run fur ads while refusing to use PETA’s anti-fur messages.

The animal rights group offered to pay the same fee, Mathews said.

Wintour, editor of the U.S. edition of Vogue, was hit with the tart as she waited to see the Chloe fashion show Saturday. It was the second time in a year that PETA has hit her with a pie.

How come their not charged with a crime??

PETA is so hot right now. PETA.

1103247839mugatu.jpg

Stephanie said:
Vogue Editor Hit With a Pie in Paris
The Associated Press
Published: October 10, 2005
PARIS—Anna Wintour, editor in chief of Vogue magazine, was hit with a tofu pie by anti-fur demonstrators as she attended Paris fashion week.

Dan Mathews, vice president of People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals, said the vegetarian tofu tart was retaliation for Vogue’s decision to run fur ads while refusing to use PETA’s anti-fur messages.

The animal rights group offered to pay the same fee, Mathews said.

Wintour, editor of the U.S. edition of Vogue, was hit with the tart as she waited to see the Chloe fashion show Saturday. It was the second time in a year that PETA has hit her with a pie.

How come their not charged with a crime??

These people are spoiled fucking children thats why. "Mommy he wouldnt play the way i wanted to so i threw a pie in his face and ran away crying." They have no idea how to act in a normal decent society.

Stephanie said:
very terroristic there. dont do what we want, we do some type of violence.

its a start.
vegetarian tofu tart was retaliation for Vogue’s decision to run fur ads while refusing to use PETA’s anti-fur messages
whats next? beating someone becasue they are wearing fur?

The ClayTaurus said:
Throwing a pie is terrorism?

Jesus, guys, relax.

Just my opinion, but the 2nd was at the very least, 1 too many.

Forum List

Back