I think I'm going to move to Breckenridge......

ABikerSailor

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2008
Newberry, SC
And here is the reason...........

Breckenridge, Colorado voters legalize marijuana, paraphernalia

By Stephen C. Webster
Tuesday, November 3rd, 2009 -- 10:19 pm
Share on Facebook Stumble This!

Breckenridge, Colorado voters legalize marijuana, paraphernaliaVoters in the ski resort town of Breckenridge, Colorado legalized marijuana and marijuana paraphernalia by a nearly three-to-one margin on Tuesday.

It is the first municipality in the United States to allow paraphernalia, such as pipes, bongs and bubblers.

"[The measure] passed 73 percent to 27 percent," ABC 7 News in Denver reported.

"'This votes demonstrates that Breckenridge citizens overwhelmingly believe that adults should not be punished for making the safer choice to use marijuana instead of alcohol,' said Sean McAllister, a Breckenridge attorney who proposed the ordinance," ABC continued.

"Possession remains illegal under state law, but Breckenridge Police Chief Rick Holman said his department will 'still have the ability to exercise discretion,'" Colorado's Summit Daily News added.
Story continues below...

Breckenridge, Colorado voters legalize marijuana, paraphernalia | Raw Story

Who's with me?

And here is the reason...........

Breckenridge, Colorado voters legalize marijuana, paraphernalia

By Stephen C. Webster
Tuesday, November 3rd, 2009 -- 10:19 pm
Share on Facebook Stumble This!

Breckenridge, Colorado voters legalize marijuana, paraphernaliaVoters in the ski resort town of Breckenridge, Colorado legalized marijuana and marijuana paraphernalia by a nearly three-to-one margin on Tuesday.

It is the first municipality in the United States to allow paraphernalia, such as pipes, bongs and bubblers.

"[The measure] passed 73 percent to 27 percent," ABC 7 News in Denver reported.

"'This votes demonstrates that Breckenridge citizens overwhelmingly believe that adults should not be punished for making the safer choice to use marijuana instead of alcohol,' said Sean McAllister, a Breckenridge attorney who proposed the ordinance," ABC continued.

"Possession remains illegal under state law, but Breckenridge Police Chief Rick Holman said his department will 'still have the ability to exercise discretion,'" Colorado's Summit Daily News added.
Story continues below...

Breckenridge, Colorado voters legalize marijuana, paraphernalia | Raw Story

Who's with me?

Good place for all you dope smoking idiots!

Dope smoking idiots? Like who for instance?

The Jews? You do realize that they used cannabis oil as part of the Holy Anointing Oil of the Kings of Israel. Jesus Himself was anointed with it.

It was also used recreationally as well as medicinally by Gods Chosen People, the Jews.

Never mind that George Washington, Benjamin Franklin and Thomas Jefferson all smoked cannabis as well.

The only reason it was made illegal was because of a racist named Henry P. Anslinger, who was head of the FBI, and looking for a way to put all the Blacks and Hispanics in jail.

Nixon commissioned a thing called the La Guardia Report, to find out about the effects of cannabis on the human body. When it came back highly favorable towards cannabis? Nixon threw it in the garbage.

Since then? Harvard Medical and the Royal British Medical Society have both done extensive research into cannabis as well. Currently, it is showing great promise as treatment for Alzheimer's disease (it helps clear away the plaque of the brain), as well as a possible treatment for autism (it helps to slow down the brain).

Too bad Ronald Reagan didn't know about that, it may have helped to make his final years a bit better, as he had Alzheimer's pretty bad.

So...........tell me again Dim Bulb/No Logic, how is it bad?

The Jews? You do realize that they used cannabis oil as part of the Holy Anointing Oil of the Kings of Israel. Jesus Himself was anointed with it.

It was also used recreationally as well as medicinally by Gods Chosen People, the Jews.

Never mind that George Washington, Benjamin Franklin and Thomas Jefferson all smoked cannabis as well.

The only reason it was made illegal was because of a racist named Henry P. Anslinger, who was head of the FBI, and looking for a way to put all the Blacks and Hispanics in jail.

Nixon commissioned a thing called the La Guardia Report, to find out about the effects of cannabis on the human body. When it came back highly favorable towards cannabis? Nixon threw it in the garbage.

Since then? Harvard Medical and the Royal British Medical Society have both done extensive research into cannabis as well. Currently, it is showing great promise as treatment for Alzheimer's disease (it helps clear away the plaque of the brain), as well as a possible treatment for autism (it helps to slow down the brain).

Too bad Ronald Reagan didn't know about that, it may have helped to make his final years a bit better, as he had Alzheimer's pretty bad.

Who? Everyone and anyone that chooses to smoke dope is a dope.

I smoked pot for 35 years, I don't consider myself a dope. You would be surprised who is actually out there enjoying pot. It is way superior to alcohol in ever way. The stereotype, Cheech and Chong smoker is a joke, I don't know anyone or have ever known anyone like that. I wold still be smoking it if I didn't have to worry about random drug testing but I quit it, stopped 3 years ago to get a job that I wanted. I don't drink, I think drunks are disgusting and obnoxious and dangerous.

Yea, that Paul McCartney is sure a dope.

Last edited:
Only stupid people do drugs. Why else would they call it 'dope'.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYXXysZhWMU]YouTube - I got stoned and I missed it[/ame]

Last edited:

I smoked pot for 35 years, I don't consider myself a dope. You would be surprised who is actually out there enjoying pot. It is way superior to alcohol in ever way. The stereotype, Cheech and Chong smoker is a joke, I don't know anyone or have ever known anyone like that. I wold still be smoking it if I didn't have to worry about random drug testing but I quit it, stopped 3 years ago to get a job that I wanted. I don't drink, I think drunks are disgusting and obnoxious and dangerous.

Yea, that Paul McCartney is sure a dope.

I don't care who's out there smoking it, they're still dopes!

And all of this time I though Colorado people were screwed up because of the altitude. It's been because of the dope all along. Well ain't that a kick in the pants?

Where in the Torah or Bible does it say this??? :doubt:

CANNABIS ~ THE HOLY ANOINTING OIL FROM THE BIBLE ~ THE TORAH ~ AND EXODUS - THE DIVERSE SANCTUARY NETWORK

The word Cannabis derives from the Hebrew word Kaneh-Bosem which literally translates 'Fragrant Cane' and is known to have been an integral part of healing rituals during the time of Jesus and considered a holy sacrament by the ancient wise ones. Jesus did in fact use the same herb as his ancient semitic ancestors, and which is still used by people around the world for its enlightening and healing properties. Jesus used cannabis based oils to heal eye and skin diseases and his very name derives from being anointed with cannabis enriched holy oil.

The Greek title "Christ" is the translation of the Hebrew word Messiah, which in English becomes "The Anointed". The Messiah was recognized as such by his being anointed with the holy anointing oil, the use of which was restricted to the instillation of Hebrew priests and kings.

"Anointing was common among kings of Israel. It was the sign and symbol of royalty. The word 'Messiah' signifies the 'Anointed One', and none of the kings of Israel were styled the Messiah unless anointed."

The ancient recipe for this anointing oil, recorded in the Old Testament book of Exodus (30: 22-23) included over nine pounds of flowering cannabis tops, Hebrew "kaneh-bosem"( pluralized ; singular is kaneh-bos), extracted into a hind (about 6.5 litres) of olive oil, along with a variety of other herbs and spices. The ancient chosen ones were literally drenched in this potent cannabis holy oil.

"Knowledge and healing were two aspects of the same life-force. If to be rubbed with the 'Holy Plant' was to receive divine knowledge, it was also to be cured of every sickness. James suggests that anyone of the Christian community who was sick should call to the elders to anoint him with oil in the name of Jesus The Twelve are sent out among their fellow-men casting out demons and anointing the sick with oil (Mark 6:13)."

Jesus Used Cannabis : Holy Anointing Oil | punt.nl: Je eigen gratis weblog, gratis fotoalbum, webmail, startpagina enz

There ya go.

Where in the Torah or Bible does it say this??? :doubt:

CANNABIS ~ THE HOLY ANOINTING OIL FROM THE BIBLE ~ THE TORAH ~ AND EXODUS - THE DIVERSE SANCTUARY NETWORK

The word Cannabis derives from the Hebrew word Kaneh-Bosem which literally translates 'Fragrant Cane' and is known to have been an integral part of healing rituals during the time of Jesus and considered a holy sacrament by the ancient wise ones. Jesus did in fact use the same herb as his ancient semitic ancestors, and which is still used by people around the world for its enlightening and healing properties. Jesus used cannabis based oils to heal eye and skin diseases and his very name derives from being anointed with cannabis enriched holy oil.

The Greek title "Christ" is the translation of the Hebrew word Messiah, which in English becomes "The Anointed". The Messiah was recognized as such by his being anointed with the holy anointing oil, the use of which was restricted to the instillation of Hebrew priests and kings.

"Anointing was common among kings of Israel. It was the sign and symbol of royalty. The word 'Messiah' signifies the 'Anointed One', and none of the kings of Israel were styled the Messiah unless anointed."

The ancient recipe for this anointing oil, recorded in the Old Testament book of Exodus (30: 22-23) included over nine pounds of flowering cannabis tops, Hebrew "kaneh-bosem"( pluralized ; singular is kaneh-bos), extracted into a hind (about 6.5 litres) of olive oil, along with a variety of other herbs and spices. The ancient chosen ones were literally drenched in this potent cannabis holy oil.

"Knowledge and healing were two aspects of the same life-force. If to be rubbed with the 'Holy Plant' was to receive divine knowledge, it was also to be cured of every sickness. James suggests that anyone of the Christian community who was sick should call to the elders to anoint him with oil in the name of Jesus The Twelve are sent out among their fellow-men casting out demons and anointing the sick with oil (Mark 6:13)."[/quote
No where is canibus mentioned or anything related to it's use.

Exodus 30:22-23 Then the LORD said to Moses, "Take the following fine spices: 500 shekels of liquid myrrh, half as much (that is, 250 shekels) of fragrant cinnamon, 250 shekels of fragrant cane,

The actual translation from Hebrew (you know........the original language for Exodus) is shown on the first link, and it shows a photocopy of the page with an arrow pointing to the actual word.

Incidentally, it also showed up on Naked Archaeologist on History Channel International. On one of the digs he went on, checking out Jewish doctors, he found a Jewish grave with a pipe and a small bag of cannabis (actual pot, they tested it), buried next to him.

It also showed that in addition to being used recreationally, it was used medicinally.

Besides, God told Adam and Eve "if it grows out of the ground, you may have it".

Forum List

Back