I think I might be done with the Catholic Church...

Can you translate your last response into English?
Yes. You practice critical theory which is the cultural Marxist practice of criticizing what you don’t believe to arrive at what you do believe without ever examining what you believe.
You never backed up what I asked you to first. Let's start there.
Sure I did. You behave the way you do because of your experiences and because of your make up. It’s called nature and nurture.

Now back up your beliefs that you don’t.
Backing up what you say isn't spouting more unbacked stuff. Back it up with a link to something real that supports your point, otherwise it's just your opinion.
Prove I am wrong.
It's up to you to prove what you say.

Yes. You practice critical theory which is the cultural Marxist practice of criticizing what you don’t believe to arrive at what you do believe without ever examining what you believe.
You never backed up what I asked you to first. Let's start there.
Sure I did. You behave the way you do because of your experiences and because of your make up. It’s called nature and nurture.

Now back up your beliefs that you don’t.
Backing up what you say isn't spouting more unbacked stuff. Back it up with a link to something real that supports your point, otherwise it's just your opinion.
Prove I am wrong.
It's up to you to prove what you say.
It’s up to you to prove I am wrong.

I think I might be done with the Catholic Church ...

an understanding of the events of the 1st century would contribute greatly to the above and that would be a repudiation of their 4th century christian bible that is the core reason for their inevitable collapse attributed by its errant and fraudulent misrepresentation of the true religion of Antiquity.

The bishops allowed 1000 children to be molested by priests, a grand jury has found.

I might be done with carrying the water of a Church that has failed on such an epic level to live up to their own moral rules.

As long as my father is alive, I will continue to go to Mass with him, because I don't want to break his heart.

But after that, I think I'm done.

The Catholics need a new and young pope who is not a marxist. Someone who will actually stand up and help defend Christianity and Christians wherever they may be....not even to mention the ability to oversee the big reform needed to rid the Catholic Clergy of the homosexual culture.

The first order of business regarding that should be to allow Catholic priests to marry and have a family if they choose to do so.

The bishops allowed 1000 children to be molested by priests, a grand jury has found.

I might be done with carrying the water of a Church that has failed on such an epic level to live up to their own moral rules.

As long as my father is alive, I will continue to go to Mass with him, because I don't want to break his heart.

But after that, I think I'm done.

The Catholics need a new and young pope who is not a marxist. Someone who will actually stand up and help defend Christianity and Christians wherever they may be....not even to mention the ability to oversee the big reform needed to rid the Catholic Clergy of the homosexual culture.

The first order of business regarding that should be to allow Catholic priests to marry and have a family if they choose to do so.
The Catholics need a new and young pope who is not a marxist.

fresh air, a constructive and appealing new beginning is what they fear the most ...

Forum List

Back