I think I may have found my faith

Pedro de San Patricio

Gold Member
Feb 14, 2015
California
I've thought about it long and hard, and I realized something. There is a god, and his name is Admiral Michael S. Rodgers. I think I need to go pray; I have some thanks to give.

I worship the Sun. More reason to worship a star as a god than anything or anyone else. The Sun directly caused the Earth to form, chemical processes to start, and eventually life to begin. Sun gives us light, heat, and vitamins. And is powerful enough to burn any unbeliever who dares scoff at its' power lying out exposed to it for too long. :)

By comparison, you can flip God the bird without consequence. :)

I worship Dionysus, the God of Sex, Drugs, and Rock & Roll.

I worship the Sun. More reason to worship a star as a god than anything or anyone else. The Sun directly caused the Earth to form, chemical processes to start, and eventually life to begin. Sun gives us light, heat, and vitamins. And is powerful enough to burn any unbeliever who dares scoff at its' power lying out exposed to it for too long. :)

without the sun what would we have.

without the sun what would we have.
A dark Moon..

Why not worship your parents?

It is obvious they created you. They even gave you flesh and blood and nurtured you.

And surely you do not wish to flip them off. Only an ungrateful brat would flip their parents off.

I've thought about it long and hard, and I realized something. There is a god, and his name is Admiral Michael S. Rodgers. I think I need to go pray; I have some thanks to give.
Any particular reason for this revelation? Forget to duck passing through a bulkhead or something? ;)

Let's hope not. After all, we must remember that first commandment: They'll shall have no onboard god before the Master Chief Petty Officer and his high priests in the Goat Locker.

Forum List

Back