I think I may have a home here...

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you're trying to steer him to Falena's lame board? Is that the case?

The only thing better there is AA. Period.

AA? What is AA?

If he doesn't want to deal with trolls, then that would be a much more suitable board for him than this one, but no, I have no plans on suggesting any boards. Just warning him about this one.

AboveAlpha, who would immediately own any gun grabbers here.

AA? What is AA?

If he doesn't want to deal with trolls, then that would be a much more suitable board for him than this one, but no, I have no plans on suggesting any boards. Just warning him about this one.

That guy is kind of an idiot braggart, don't you think? Good Lord, he is not as great as he tries to make himself sound, that's for sure.

AA? What is AA?

He's a brain surgeon, he's a chemist, he's an astronaut, he's a physicist, he is in the military but he can't tell us about it or he'll have to kill us. :lol:

I don't write dry clean only posts, so the CDZ is not really necessary. Enjoy whatever parts of the board you choose to use.

Hello there,
Soon as I saw that you have something called a "clean debate zone" I knew this might be a place for me to hang out. I've joined the other three or four well known forums, you folks can probably guess the names, and it always runs the same course, I'll find a few decent people to talk to, and then one or two longtime trolls will destroy it, followed by a one or two dozen, then the board's toast unless you enjoy that sort of thing.
I don't.

I'm looking forward to getting to know you, but I think I'll just lurk for a while and read some of the threads first without saying much. Who knows, maybe I'll even run into some old friends from other forums.

I'm a semi-retired (against my will) camera op who still gets to do some editing, and I'm a huge fan of Leon Russell.

Cheers, and thanks for having me.
View attachment 159984

CDZ is slightly better. Hope it’s enjoyable enough for you

Hello there,
Soon as I saw that you have something called a "clean debate zone" I knew this might be a place for me to hang out. I've joined the other three or four well known forums, you folks can probably guess the names, and it always runs the same course, I'll find a few decent people to talk to, and then one or two longtime trolls will destroy it, followed by a one or two dozen, then the board's toast unless you enjoy that sort of thing.
I don't.

I'm looking forward to getting to know you, but I think I'll just lurk for a while and read some of the threads first without saying much. Who knows, maybe I'll even run into some old friends from other forums.

I'm a semi-retired (against my will) camera op who still gets to do some editing, and I'm a huge fan of Leon Russell.

View attachment 159984
Hi!
The CDZ stays pretty reasonable, but it doesn't seem to get much traffic. You need a lot of patience there.

Welcome! This is a good board!

It's obligatory for you meet the mascot, though.

3.jpg

I think I had an infestation of those once.
Not quite that large, though!

Hello there,
I don't.

View attachment 159984

23_10_121.gif

Hello there,
I don't.

View attachment 159984
Howdy, got all yer shots?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back