i think i love Kirsten Powers

She's turned on Obama.

And they don't call it "Fox" news for nothing:

MSNBC would be more like "Baboon Central" (they all have gone nuts like chimps).

yeah she's objective....it's amazing....sure she thinks democrats are better, but she does think (unlike most liberals)
And yeah she's one of the few non Hollywood liberals that's good looking.....

Yup, that must be it.

Can anyone name another hot lib? Besides Leslie Marshal?

Not from the "dog pound".

CNN has gotten the idea...they have some smart good looking women on new shows.

They have to be smart (any female on Fox could kick RDean's ass).

Good looking helps. :lol:

I can't speak for women...do they care if their newscasters are good looking ?

Seriously.

The last few days I've seen her speculate about this or that and she comes at it from a slanted left point of view. Except she seems FAIR.....and really really hot. :)

She has her moments. And she does alright most of the time. But every once in a while, she reminds us she's a card-carrying lib.

Oldie but goodie... cool girl-fight from 2010, where Megyn Kelly threatens to cut her mic.
FNC's Megyn Kelly And Kirsten Powers Fight Over Black Panthers Case

Seriously.

The last few days I've seen her speculate about this or that and she comes at it from a slanted left point of view. Except she seems FAIR.....and really really hot. :)

She has her moments. And she does alright most of the time. But every once in a while, she reminds us she's a card-carrying lib.

Oldie but goodie... cool girl-fight from 2010, where Megyn Kelly threatens to cut her mic.

I don't think I would want Megyn Kelly pissed at me.

She's good looking....smart and seems tough as nails.

Seriously.

I don't think I would want Megyn Kelly pissed at me.

She's good looking....smart and seems tough as nails.

Yeah.. you DON'T show up unprepared, that's for damn sure. :lol:

Seriously.

Megan is my first love but in that instance she was just Bill Oreilly rude.

Ps. Have you seen Megan's nude photos?

*stumbles off drooling*

seriously.

The last few days i've seen her speculate about this or that and she comes at it from a slanted left point of view. Except she seems fair.....and really really hot. :)

she has her moments. And she does alright most of the time. But every once in a while, she reminds us she's a card-carrying lib.

Oldie but goodie... Cool girl-fight from 2010, where megyn kelly threatens to cut her mic.
fnc's megyn kelly and kirsten powers fight over black panthers case

megan is my first love but in that instance she was just bill oreilly rude.

ps. Have you seen megan's nude photos?

*stumbles off drooling*

link please !

Yeah, I think she's hot also.

Ahh......Kirsten Powers. I'd hit it. I bet Rachael Maddow would too.

she has her moments. And she does alright most of the time. But every once in a while, she reminds us she's a card-carrying lib.

Oldie but goodie... Cool girl-fight from 2010, where megyn kelly threatens to cut her mic.
fnc's megyn kelly and kirsten powers fight over black panthers case

megan is my first love but in that instance she was just bill oreilly rude.

ps. Have you seen megan's nude photos?

*stumbles off drooling*

link please !

Sorry no link. I've never actually seen them but after her first baby Fox actually showed them with red ribbons across the good stuff.

Seriously.

Yeah, I'm sure she is excited about you. Put your teeth back in and take your suppository. Tomorrow is another day :lol:

Seriously.

Yeah, I'm sure she is excited about you. Put your teeth back in and take your suppository. Tomorrow is another day :lol:

Way to fuck up my wet dream. Thanks a lot

Seriously.

Way to fuck up my wet dream. Thanks a lot

Here you go Gramps...hope this helps.

powers2113.jpg

Seriously.

Jesus grampa, if that is your idea of "really, really hot" - it's time you get your eyes checked and a new pair of glasses prescribed.

She's mildly attractive. She's light years from "really, really hot"

Seriously.

Jesus grampa, if that is your idea of "really, really hot" - it's time you get your eyes checked and a new pair of glasses prescribed.

She's mildly attractive. She's light years from "really, really hot"

Sorry Rottweiler...

Can't agree with you here.

She's smart and looks great.

To each his own.

Let's let Gramps sleep (or whatever) in peace.

Forum List

Back