I think I heard it all now.Yawning at the airport makes you a potential terrorist!!

Fear to you maybe, still common sense. And very little of it is Obama's doing if any.

Are we safer? Yes.

Are we safe? No.
We're not safe? When are we going to FINALLY be safe in your eyes Ollie? When everyone boarding a plane is stripped nude and cavity searched? And the few bad TSA apples use the situation to their advantage and cop a couple feels along the way?

We're fucking safe. We've had one bad day in our entire aviation transportation history.

You really should do a little research before you open your trap. A quick search shows about 20 hijackings originating inside the USA...........

Not one bad day.....

And when will we be safe? Never.... There will always be some nut case that wants you to die. Because little Paulie, that is what they want. Accept the truth of it. They want you to be dead...... And they are willing to die with you.

And no that's not paranoia, that's the facts. Do they worry me? Not personally. But then I don't foresee me ever having to fly again. Though it could happen.....

The 60's and 70's? 40 fucking years ago there were some incidents, then we wised up and put a stop to it, and then brain dead intelligence enables a bunch of idiots with box cutters to grab a few planes in 2001, which never should have happened, even under the current security measures in place that day.

And nothing since.

And guess what? There will be another one at some point, no matter how much liberty you take from airline customers during screening.

Like you said yourself, there will always be some nut case. I find it interesting that you don't fly but don't mind imposing your will on the security process. Just another case of it's not happening to me, so I don't care.

We're not safe? When are we going to FINALLY be safe in your eyes Ollie? When everyone boarding a plane is stripped nude and cavity searched? And the few bad TSA apples use the situation to their advantage and cop a couple feels along the way?

We're fucking safe. We've had one bad day in our entire aviation transportation history.

You really should do a little research before you open your trap. A quick search shows about 20 hijackings originating inside the USA...........

Not one bad day.....

And when will we be safe? Never.... There will always be some nut case that wants you to die. Because little Paulie, that is what they want. Accept the truth of it. They want you to be dead...... And they are willing to die with you.

And no that's not paranoia, that's the facts. Do they worry me? Not personally. But then I don't foresee me ever having to fly again. Though it could happen.....

The 60's and 70's? 40 fucking years ago there were some incidents, then we wised up and put a stop to it, and then brain dead intelligence enables a bunch of idiots with box cutters to grab a few planes in 2001, which never should have happened, even under the current security measures in place that day.

And nothing since.

And guess what? There will be another one at some point, no matter how much liberty you take from airline customers during screening.

Like you said yourself, there will always be some nut case. I find it interesting that you don't fly but don't mind imposing your will on the security process. Just another case of it's not happening to me, so I don't care.

You truly are one stupid mother fucker.

How many "things" have they stopped from boarding our planes? And I don't mean bottles of soda or anal cream. I'm talking about one guy who forgot he had a handgun on him. And a woman with a dagger. You don't believe that these terrorists are here and thinking of ways to get around what security we have?

They are here in the USA. Some of them are US citizens. Some are here illegally. Remember they found a Koran down on the Mexican border? These are facts, there are people whom we would call terrorists living in the USA waiting for a chance to strike. And if you are convenient you are a target.Facts Pauilie, they want to kill you. They want to kill me.

And yes most hijackings in the US were in the 70's or 80's, Back when I was making round trip flights 3 to 10 times a month........

And there it is you are crying that they have taken your liberty away from you. How did they do that? By making sure that the guy behind you doesn't have a weapon? Give me a break.

Not one bad day.....

And nothing since.

You truly are one stupid mother fucker.

How many "things" have they stopped from boarding our planes? And I don't mean bottles of soda or anal cream. I'm talking about one guy who forgot he had a handgun on him. And a woman with a dagger. You don't believe that these terrorists are here and thinking of ways to get around what security we have?

They are here in the USA. Some of them are US citizens. Some are here illegally. Remember they found a Koran down on the Mexican border? These are facts, there are people whom we would call terrorists living in the USA waiting for a chance to strike. And if you are convenient you are a target.Facts Pauilie, they want to kill you. They want to kill me.

And yes most hijackings in the US were in the 70's or 80's, Back when I was making round trip flights 3 to 10 times a month........

And there it is you are crying that they have taken your liberty away from you. How did they do that? By making sure that the guy behind you doesn't have a weapon? Give me a break.

From the late 70's on, there was no more US hijackings until 9/11. Most of those were Cuban hijackings when we were hijacking tit for tat back and forth with them via the CIA. When the two of us reached a truce, the hijackings stopped. And then no one did shit until 9/11, when somehow miraculously our entire air defense, intelligence, airport screening, etc, all had a massive brain fuck and let a bunch of guys who were already being watched, grab some planes with fucking utility knives. It never even should have happened under the security that was already in place.

There's no need for fondling little girls, old ladies, watching people yawn, etc.

It's fucking RETARDED.

And so are you.

I'll tell you what i WOULD be ok with, and I bet you'll agree...

What we SHOULD be doing is not pandering to the ACLU, and simply targeting the most probable of perpetrators...Males of Arab descent. And then working the way down the list to passenger who are citizens of hostile countries.

I bet that catches more terrorists than fondling little sally on her way to family vacation in Florida.

Profiling, yes by all means. Would that have stopped Timothy McVeigh, if he had decided to use a plane instead of a truck? Go take a look at what Israel does. so far they are batting 1000......

Profiling, yes by all means. Would that have stopped Timothy McVeigh, if he had decided to use a plane instead of a truck? Go take a look at what Israel does. so far they are batting 1000......

You'll have to forgive me if I don't exactly compare our situation to Israel's. They decided to plant a sovereign nation right smack dab in the middle of Muslimville and for all intents and purposes surround themselves with enemies. They have no other choice now but to be as strict as they are.

We on the other hand are separated from our primary enemies by vast oceans on both sides of us, with the naval and air power to prevent a single one of them from ever even remotely getting the chance to breach our defense.

The only area where we're weak is our border and port security. We continue to ignore that and chase them around the world instead while we give them every opportunity to sneak right in our own back door through the only 2 countries that border us.

I'm not ok with grabbing ol' Edith's sagging titties at the airport while we let Mohamar sneak over the border with a nuke in his rucksack.

Sorry, but our logic on national security is DEEPLY flawed.

You'll have to forgive me if I don't exactly compare our situation to Israel's. They decided to plant a sovereign nation right smack dab in the middle of Muslimville and for all intents and purposes surround themselves with enemies. They have no other choice now but to be as strict as they are.

We on the other hand are separated from our primary enemies by vast oceans on both sides of us, with the naval and air power to prevent a single one of them from ever even remotely getting the chance to breach our defense.

The only area where we're weak is our border and port security. We continue to ignore that and chase them around the world instead while we give them every opportunity to sneak right in our own back door through the only 2 countries that border us.

I'm not ok with grabbing ol' Edith's sagging titties at the airport while we let Mohamar sneak over the border with a nuke in his rucksack.

yah... those vast oceans really protected new york city.

and ollie is right... profiling wouldn't have stopped timothy mcveigh

or Richard Reid. as soon as you profile, al qaeda will find someone who doesn't fit the profile.

I don't recall any complaints from cons when Bush instigated Homeland Security. Now it seems to be a terrible problem to them.

LOL You dont have much of a memory.

But then again I suppose you think GWs low poll numbers were because they only surveyed democrats.

And yet when I try to get you to see how we might improve that security you make excuses about you can;'t compare us to them. And you haven't even looked at what they do.

I'm done with you, wallow in your BS all you want. I swear it's like I say, buy them books and send them to school and they eat the teacher........
afro-shaking-head-no.gif

And yet when I try to get you to see how we might improve that security you make excuses about you can;'t compare us to them. And you haven't even looked at what they do.

I'm done with you, wallow in your BS all you want. I swear it's like I say, buy them books and send them to school and they eat the teacher........
afro-shaking-head-no.gif

We might improve the security by closing the god damn border and not letting anymore illegal immigrants come through.

What good is all the security in the world at airports when they can just walk right over the border and nuke us at will?

Set priorities. Talk to me when the borders and ports are secure.

afro-shaking-head-no.gif

You improve security at the ports of entry and tracking visas, not harassing citizens.

I dont need big government, but it needs my liberty.

A retarded intelligence apparatus and a couple incompetent administrations is why that happened. The terrorists never even should have made it to the airports in 2001 United States.

afro-shaking-head-no.gif

You improve security at the ports of entry and tracking visas, not harassing citizens.

Exactly. We let the bastards all pour in at will, and then the solution is to harass the shit out of us at the airport in the hopes that maybe we can catch one trying to get a gun on board :rolleyes:

Get the fuck out of here.

afro-shaking-head-no.gif

Exactly. We let the bastards all pour in at will, and then the solution is to harass the shit out of us at the airport in the hopes that maybe we can catch one trying to get a gun on board :rolleyes:

Get the fuck out of here.

Clearly ridiculous.

We cannot suggest that HS look for warning signs of being a terrorist and then make fun of them for doing that.

Sure we can, if the warning signs they elect to use are ridiculous.

I flew out of the country a couple months ago, departed at 6:30am, of course got there at around 4:30, and slept maybe 2 hours beforehand. No doubt I yawned while I waited in line.

I guess that's another list I'm probably on :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back