I think I am a red neck.

earlycuyler

Extra long Bad Ass Cut.
Sep 17, 2011
Drivers seat.
The neighbors had a kegger last weekend, and there has been an empty keg laying in there yard for a week. As I stare at it, and tune my bow for the upcoming hunting season, I feel the urge to shoot arrows at it. I dont know why I want to shoot it, but I just do. I know arrows are $8.00 each but the joy it could bring may be worth $16.00 or so and it would really piss off the neighbors.

Yeah, just what you want - pissed off redneck neighbors.

I say go for it.

If you mow your yard, and find a car, you might be a Redneck.

Stalking beer kegs require stealth. If I mow the yard then I loose 95% of my stealth. But, if I take the shot from the work bench I preserve the stealth, and add difficulty to the shot. Regardless, if I take the shot, and strike the keg, I will have an arrow pointing directly to where the shot was taken from. I believe I am over thinking this and therefore disqualified from consideration for red neckdom. Maybe if I had a beer or two it would clear things up ?

100387.jpg

just steal the keg and turn it into a recycle center for cash.....damn be a smart red neck at least

Ahhh, that's some thinking. And then I can buy some beer and shoot at the car and mail box instead. Good thinking there. Rep for your superior reasoning ability.

i have redneck experience...carp the gutters...if they leave for the day...take a few carp and put in the down spout.....or throw some carp in the crawlspace...so many thing to do...so little time

here is what my neighbor does to me...during deer season....he will give my dogs a deer skin...they drag it over here.....they roll in it....i bury it and give them baths...they dig it up...well you can see how this is going...

just steal the keg and turn it into a recycle center for cash.....damn be a smart red neck at least

Ahhh, that's some thinking. And then I can buy some beer and shoot at the car and mail box instead. Good thinking there. Rep for your superior reasoning ability.

i have redneck experience...carp the gutters...if they leave for the day...take a few carp and put in the down spout.....or throw some carp in the crawlspace...so many thing to do...so little time

I have done that before. Just throwing it under the house works to. I put a gar fish in my brothers bath tub last weekend. he hates when I am on vacation.

Ok I have decided what I will do. I went and got my recurve bow and shot the keg with that. It only dented it and the recycle place will take it with some dents. When the sun falls below the horizon, I will injun up there and swipe it.

Forum List

Back