I think hillary will steps down as secretary of state...

washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010
she could break any day now. all she has to do is back away and say "i can't stand by and watch this lunatic destroy the country. shame on you barrak obama, for ramming through a health care that nobody wanted, but you. shame on you for letting the economy and the debt and respect from the world decline, for turning your back on iran when they rised up for democracy, for stealing our children's financial future... for blowing off the boy scouts of america to be on the view...shame on you barrak obama". and "vote for me and you get bill, times were good when we had bill" and "the barrier of having a black president has been broken, but the first black president is a failure, now let's try a strong and experienced woman".
i can see it all, the latter shares the open door with sarah palin, that's why i've been saying for a year that the '12 election general will be sarah against hillary, perhaps america is finally once again coming back to it's senses.

Last edited:
Like we need Clinton running. She probably will at some point. But that's not really a good thing.

Let's get this dynasty crap off the table.

Thinking she will hang around until mid 2011see how the winds are blowing then break,unless she leaves now and puts the heat to Obamma,setting her self apart from his administration.She wants that white house real bad.

Hillary is definately eyeing 2012... and she will have to run against Obama.

I agree, she will step down soon; hey, she is already making contrary statements about the deficit.

Thinking she will hang around until mid 2011see how the winds are blowing then break,unless she leaves now and puts the heat to Obamma,setting her self apart from his administration.She wants that white house real bad.

2016 is her best bet. No Democrat is going to win in 2012, and she is smarter than most Dems.

She'll lay low, then make a hard run in 2016.

And she'll still come up short.

Tying your wagon to Obama will prove to be political suicide.

Sometime in 2011 Hillary will break wind. :D

2016 is her best bet. No Democrat is going to win in 2012, and she is smarter than most Dems.

How old will she be then?
She's in her 60s now, isn't she???

It depends on this 2010 election.. Democrats will throw Obama under the bus out of shear desperation if the election turns messy enough..

You all are nuts. With a new Israeli-Palestinian deal in the works, there's no way in hell Hillary will quit as Secretary of State when SHE NEGOTIATED IT. Don't forget that her husband came closer than anyone else to a peace accord too, and I'm comfortable that they will have many late night chats over the ongoing strategy once the talks begin.

If she "quit" it would be for health reasons. She looks exhausted, in my opinion. Would she quit in two years to run against Obama? Maybe, but so what? It wouldn't be the first time that type of contest happened and it doesn't always mean the two hate each other. George H.W. Bush was Reagan's vice president before he quit to run for the top job himself (again). But they weren't that far apart ideologically.

You all are nuts. With a new Israeli-Palestinian deal in the works, there's no way in hell Hillary will quit as Secretary of State when SHE NEGOTIATED IT. Don't forget that her husband came closer than anyone else to a peace accord too, and I'm comfortable that they will have many late night chats over the ongoing strategy once the talks begin.

If she "quit" it would be for health reasons. She looks exhausted, in my opinion. Would she quit in two years to run against Obama? Maybe, but so what? It wouldn't be the first time that type of contest happened and it doesn't always mean the two hate each other. George H.W. Bush was Reagan's vice president before he quit to run for the top job himself (again). But they weren't that far apart ideologically.

Bill Clinton came closer than anyone.. who says?.. those trusted Democrats...:lol:

She looks exhausted because she's a used up old bag...

George H.W. Bush was Reagan's vice president before he quit to run for the top job himself (again). But they weren't that far apart ideologically.

That's not true. Bush '41 did not quit as VP nor did he run for President in 1984. He ran for President in 1980, 1988, and 1992 only.

Bill Clinton came closer than anyone.. who says?.. those trusted Democrats...:lol:

Bill Clinton had an agreed-upon deal which fell apart in Oslo when the principals were there to sign the peace agrement and Arafat backed out at the last minute. So yes, he came closest to brokering an agreement. Know thy history.

And may you never show the signs of age, asshole, especially having travelled on average to and from two countries every month, with a grueling agenda during each.

Bill Clinton had an agreed-upon deal which fell apart in Oslo when the principals were there to sign the peace agrement and Arafat backed out at the last minute. So yes, he came closest to brokering an agreement. Know thy history.

And may you never show the signs of age, asshole, especially having travelled on average to and from two countries every month, with a grueling agenda during each.

Asshole..:lol:.. see... wrong yet again..

George H.W. Bush was Reagan's vice president before he quit to run for the top job himself (again). But they weren't that far apart ideologically.

That's not true. Bush '41 did not quit as VP nor did he run for President in 1984. He ran for President in 1980, 1988, and 1992 only.

I stand corrected. However, he did launch his campaign as early as 1985 and entered the Republican primary for President in October 1987.

So prove it. Asterism was correct, and I was wrong and I said so. Your turn.

So prove it. Asterism was correct, and I was wrong and I said so. Your turn.

You have a ponderous record of being wrong, I don't feel the need... but have a nice day..

LOL. You honestly think there is going to be a middle east peace agreement?

Forum List

Back