I think Extinction Rebellion has passed their sell by date..

I like ER. They piss off normal, working folk, who just want to get home from work.

This is precisely why President Trump will get re-elected. The other side is so angry they won't use the system, they will just hate anyone who disagrees with them.

Bring on the handmaids!

1266152.jpg

Blessed be the fruits.

Last edited:
Funny and sad at the same time. I have a few of these fools on interview shows and they are really, really dumb...
Liveleak.com - Some folks have to work for a living.

Nice! I especially like the shrieks of shock and disbelief from these humanzees who have nothing better to do than block streets. I guess it's a good thing I've never run into any. I used to build engines and still tend to drive overpowered cars that tend to rise up and fly forward at high speed throttle open wide horn blaring when the light is green and I'm not moving for a good reason.

Funny and sad at the same time. I have a few of these fools on interview shows and they are really, really dumb...

Nice! I especially like the shrieks of shock and disbelief from these humanzees who have nothing better to do than block streets. I guess it's a good thing I've never run into any. I used to build engines and still tend to drive overpowered cars that tend to rise up and fly forward at high speed throttle open wide horn blaring when the light is green and I'm not moving for a good reason.

Of course you do RWNJs don't mind driving into a crowd. We saw that at Charlottesville.

Of course you do RWNJs don't mind driving into a crowd. We saw that at Charlottesville.

Don't like being run over? Don't stand in the street. Simple stuff.

Don't like being run over? Don't stand in the street. Simple stuff.

Unlike the Bullturd, I learned early in life not to stand in front of automobiles. Even in crosswalks, I stop for them. Anything that weight 2500 pounds has the right of way in my book.

I don't mind mind it if I'm on a motocross bike. The bodies help you get traction.

That was a protest in an area that was specifically set aside for them, anyone else simply blocking traffic because they think it's a good idea should be treated as speed bumps....... :eusa_whistle:

That was a protest in an area that was specifically set aside for them, anyone else simply blocking traffic because they think it's a good idea should be treated as speed bumps....... :eusa_whistle:
And the prisons will be full of lots of new murderers.

Oh, you thought I was being serious...... :rofl:

Oh, you thought I was being serious...... :rofl:
No, I figured you were not being serious...

That's where you are wrong. Any good driver running over pain in the ass leftwing whining protestors knows to only hit and run them over to leave them permanently painfully crippled. That's why it pays to have a good understanding of basic human anatomy.

That's where you are wrong. Any good driver running over pain in the ass leftwing whining protestors knows to only hit and run them over to leave them permanently painfully crippled.
Any good driver wouldn't run someone over in the first place. So that's where you are wrong.

th

But, but, they probably have some really important degree in social equality, creative writing, or even underwater basket weaving, and deserve to make quarter of a million a year even though they can't even flip a burger or push a broom.....

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Forum List

Back