I Think Dad Is Dumb

He had every right to do this, furthermore we have enough brats running the country today with the same mentality, we need more parents with a similar attitude, it's called accountability...

And of course, anonymous people on the internet who have never lived with the girl in question know more about the situation than her dad does.

That argument cuts both ways. As it stands, the dad decideded to put it on the Internet. Thus inviting critique of his idiotic tantrum.
Yet the claims of those omniscient liberals that they know what's best for that family are amusing.

You idiots just can't admit other people know better than you what works for them and their families, can you?

Oh, so now we can't comment on it because "father knows best" ?

Lame. This jack nuts decided to put it on YouTube. That means he gets he public scrutiny. You don't have to be political to recognize that the party that pulls a gun out and shoots something is the big loser in the bar.

More irony: telling the daughter she has to pay for the computer he destroyed. What a douche.

Sure. Say every wrong opinion you want. You're entitled to it. You're not entitled to having your entitled wrong opinion mocked by others who find it so.

Gotta love that free speech don'tcha?

Oh and because it's been shown through leftist actions, shooting a computer is free speech. If you can burn a flag as free speech, exploding rounds to the laptop is free speech too. Call it.... "Performance Art" if you need to feel better.

Sure. Say every wrong opinion you want. You're entitled to it. You're not entitled to having your entitled wrong opinion mocked by others who find it so.

Oh and because it's been shown through leftist actions, shooting a computer is free speech. If you can burn a flag as free speech, exploding rounds to the laptop is free speech too. Call it.... "Performance Art" if you need to feel better.

LMAO.

I see you have granted yourself fiat power. Mock away. If I thought you numbskulls could generate friction by rubbing all your combined neurons together, I would worry.

I know you are slow on the uptake, but I never claimed he didn't have the right to shoot the computer. I claimed by doing so he looked like a dumb, drunk, redneck.

And it's hilarious that he wants his daughter to pay for the shit he destroyed. If that passes for logic in that house, maybe his daughter had a point.

I see a grandchild out of wedlock in his future.

LMAO.

I see you have granted yourself fiat power. Mock away. If I thought you numbskulls could generate friction by rubbing all your combined neurons together, I would worry.

I know you are slow on the uptake, but I never claimed he didn't have the right to shoot the computer. I claimed by doing so he looked like a dumb, drunk, redneck.

And it's hilarious that he wants his daughter to pay for the shit he destroyed. If that passes for logic in that house, maybe his daughter had a point.

I see a grandchild out of wedlock in his future.
I'm sorry you think that way. Not all of us are as nuanced enough as SOME here and turn our child over to the state for rearing them when we can't get our shit together enough to deal with it ourselves.

When have you lefties cared about 'children out of wedlock', anyway? You agreeing with the Manchildian Candyass that his daughter will be punished with a child? If she's as lousy a little girl as her post implies, he'd be a better parent than she would be. I bet you'd be one of the first in line to encourage her to abort it.

Spare me your moral inferiority.

I'm sorry you think that way. Not all of us are as nuanced enough as SOME here and turn our child over to the state for rearing them when we can't get our shit together enough to deal with it ourselves.

What? Once again, since you are slow on the uptake, I never said anything about the "state rearing" children. Since you chumps are hopelessly predictable, let me preempt your next response too: I never said anything about gun control either.

I said the Dad looks like a moron.

When have you lefties cared about 'children out of wedlock', anyway? You agreeing with the Manchildian Candyass that his daughter will be punished with a child? If she's as lousy a little girl as her post implies, he'd be a better parent than she would be. I bet you'd be one of the first in line to encourage her to abort it.

I only care in in regards to the comedic conclusion it will serve. No doubt,myhe father will still find someone/thing to blame. Though, outside of his own house, his reign as a petty dictator will be limited.

What? Once again, since you are slow on the uptake, I never said anything about the "state rearing" children. Since you chumps are hopelessly predictable, let me preempt your next response too: I never said anything about gun control either.

I said the Dad looks like a moron.

I only care in in regards to the comedic conclusion it will serve. No doubt,myhe father will still find someone/thing to blame. Though, outside of his own house, his reign as a petty dictator will be limited.
No. Someone else on the thread said they did that. whether that's true is to be debated. he's not got a long history of telling the truth.

Congrats, My assessment of your opinion has been given as well. I'm so sorry you disagree with it, but there you are. Life's a bitch.

No. Someone else on the thread said they did that. whether that's true is to be debated. he's not got a long history of telling the truth.

Then address your comments to the correct poster, skippy.

I knew you were slow on the uptake.

Congrats, My assessment of your opinion has been given as well. I'm so sorry you disagree with it, but there you are. Life's a bitch.

I care. A whole bunch.

:clap2: Good for dad. I am sure he isn't the worlds most perfect dad but I really have no problem with what he did.

The daughter sounds like a brat and he sounds like he has warned her and she has been in trouble for acting like that before. She is 15/16 and should know better and it was her intention to be 100% disrespectful and humiliate her parents behind their back.

I DO believe that kids need to do chores and they ALWAYS think they are "slaves" when they have to help out around the house. The kid sounds like she has a severe snotty teenage girl attitude problem and thinks she should get every most current piece of technology there is but whines about having to sweep the floor and clean off the counter tops. Puuulease.

Then address your comments to the correct poster, skippy.

I knew you were slow on the uptake.

I care. A whole bunch.
I'll file that under 'never did, never will'.

Didn't read the link to all the follow up activity from the punishment, have you? Dad tells what happened. That bridge ain't burnt one bit.

That argument cuts both ways. As it stands, the dad decideded to put it on the Internet. Thus inviting critique of his idiotic tantrum.
Yet the claims of those omniscient liberals that they know what's best for that family are amusing.

You idiots just can't admit other people know better than you what works for them and their families, can you?

Lame. This jack nuts decided to put it on YouTube. That means he gets he public scrutiny. You don't have to be political to recognize that the party that pulls a gun out and shoots something is the big loser in the bar.

More irony: telling the daughter she has to pay for the computer he destroyed. What a douche.
I didn't say you couldn't comment on it. I'm saying your comments aren't worth a shit.

I didn't say you couldn't comment on it. I'm saying your comments aren't worth a shit.

Congrats, you just discovered the secret of message board life. Nothing d on here really means shit. I hope you don't delude yourself into thinking you are special.

So can we return to the topic at hand?

Burned bridges need to be rebuilt one piece at a time. He may find the bridge he burned will be irreparable. Sad for both.
You idiots are putting an awful lot of effort into ignoring what the girl herself has said about the incident.

But then, you're liberals. You know better than her how she should feel. Right?

LMAO. Yeah.... She's grateful Daddy shot her laptop and put it on the Internet. That's the kind of stuff good parenting is made of.

At this point, she has most likely realized that Daddy is a clown and is counting down the days until she is out of the house.

What did you expect her to say.

A secret of parenting I was told long ago, and it seems to hold true to people I tell about it, goes like this:

"The proof of how good a parent you are isn't in how perfectly you did, but in how fast your children forgive your mistakes."

Some people go their entire lives blaming mommy and daddy for their fuckups. I finally figured out that I fucked up on my own when I was 25, and they tried to save me from it.

That girl, if that father is as loving and strict and constant as I suspect he is will be forgiven long before those who disagree with him figure it out.

It is amazing to me how many posters on this board want to take the side of the spoiled daughter.

Sadly, I assume that many of them are parents.

No wonder we have so many screwed up kids running around in our society.

Forum List

Back