I think Barney Frank is on to something...

The Fuckers who ran this company fucked our country and the world and I would not be a bit surprized to find some illegal actions tied to their looting of America.

They are fucking criminals in my mind

well, we're just happy to know that something occupies that space between your ears..

You do know don't you that the CEO you are bitching about Mr. Liddy, was pulled out of retirement and put to work at AIG by the government???? And you do know that he gets no pay??? Didya know that?? So yes, death threats to he and his family are beyond the pale and if the cockeyed Bwaney` Fwank isn't impressed by that I'm not a bit surprised cause I know he is a bastard asshole deomocwat with no brain!

Barney Frank is secretly loving the AIG scandal. He is absolutely loving it! Why you ask? Because the big Homo can toss stones from his glass house on this one! His "defend it to the end as long as the checks direct to Frank didn't bounce" stance for Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac lost him all credability. But he is clean of AIG, so he yells and tosses stones like he is sticking up for the little guy, when not to far back his fag policies help destroy the mortgage industry.

Don't get me wrong the bonuses are an abuse of power and unjust, but Barney Frank leading the march against these guys is unfricking believable!

Last edited:
The Fuckers who ran this company fucked our country and the world and I would not be a bit surprized to find some illegal actions tied to their looting of America.

They are fucking criminals in my mind

and what about the fuckers that wrote the bill telling the man they put in charge of the company to give bonuses to these people....what should happen to them.....

now if only they had blocked any money to this company at all....

why cant you get that its a legal issue and has been handled?

um, because we're not blind apologists for anything anyone with a D after their name does?

because we can see lightning and hear thunder?

Are they getting the bonuses?

Did they do it the legal way that wont get it tied up in the courts for years?

Now go look at the vote totals and you will see who voted against it.

why can't you get that dodd, timmy and dark bush lied.....

two days ago he siad he didn't write the amendment....yesterday he said he did and that it was at the direction of timmy and dark bush....

um, because we're not blind apologists for anything anyone with a D after their name does?

Say it with me, slowly:

G R A N D S T A N D I N G .......

ya they legal way ... pass a law telling aig to pass out bonuses in accordance with signed contracts....wich they do ....then pass a law after the fact taxing 90% of the bonus....

but who gives a fuck these people are rich and deserve it.....

betcha it goes all the way to scotus.....

ya they legal way ... pass a law telling aig to pass out bonuses in accordance with signed contracts....wich they do ....then pass a law after the fact taxing 90% of the bonus....

but who gives a fuck these people are rich and deserve it.....

betcha it goes all the way to scotus.....

The law did not tell them to give the bonuses so there is your first mistake.

By taxing it we recover it without breaking the contracts.

Its not about how much they have its about they dont deserve to be bailed out for fucking the company up with their leadership. If we didnt give AIG money they would not have goten the bounuses anyway.

Forum List

Back