I think a personal private relationships should be off limits

They are, when it is a Democrat.... see Bill Cliinton... he was even accused of fucking RAPE... and Juanita Broderick was frigging sodomized by the press and the Dem's.

These liberal Dem's are the biggest filth bags going.

In 1997, Broaddrick had filed a sworn affidavit with Paula Jones' lawyers, denying that Clinton had ever assaulted her: "During the 1992 Presidential campaign there were unfounded rumors and stories circulated that Mr. Clinton had made unwelcome sexual advances toward me in the late seventies... These allegations are untrue ...."

that juanita broderick, right?

Right.. the same Broderick that recanted when interviewed by the FBI and that the House Judiciary committee stated that she had been pressured by the Clinton White House, saying "She was so terrified. And the reason she was terrified was because she saw what had happened to Kathleen Willey, Gennifer Flowers and all the rest of them."

Although Broaddrick claimed that no one had pressured her to file a false affidavit, she complained that she was being watched from parked cars, her home had been broken into, her pets released and her answering machine tape stolen while she and her husband were away briefly, during the House impeachment probe.. of course she was never able to prove any of those.......

the house judiciary made no such claim, david schippers made the claim.. the same guy who later when to join republican based judicial watch.........

Payback is a bitch, isn't it?

When Clinton was in office and did it. I always said its none of our buisness

It is as long as he's pulling that shit in "our house," the "tax payers." The White House is provided free to the president to live and work in, NOT HAVE EXTRA MARITAL AFFAIRS!

Had Clinton done his little dirty work at some seedy no tell motel, I probably wouldn't have cared as much.

But I have to agree with Avatar, character matters.

I don't care if the guy cheats on his wife. I think it is common with politicians but not for ministers and self professed men of god

I think unwanted sexual harassment is wrong and is fair game for questions
Jimmy Swaggart...Jim Bakker...Ted Haggard

just to name a few of MANY! ...and just think of all the child-molesting priests that have gone hidden within the Catholic church.

Human nature wins....every time! You cannot legislate morality. You cannot expect humans NOT to want to have sex just because of their vocation, regardless of connections to church or politics.

Everybody wants it! We are made that way by NATURE! If it wasn't a natural urge, man would be more interested in playing video games than satisfying the desire for an orgasm...the population would decrease inversely proportional to the number of versions of X-box and Play Station marketed.

Sexual harassment, molestation, rape and the like should be punished. Love affairs between consenting adults do not diminish my respect of either party. Shit happens! Many such affairs are initiated by a lack of sufficient attention at home, making the cuckold spouse partially to blame for the wandering of the wayward one.

Friend of mine once said about his estranged wife, "If she'd just kept me fucked down, I wouldn't have fucked up!":lol:

Last edited:
I really can care less if Clinton got a blow job in the white house. It shouldnt be none of our business. Of course he lied to congress is another story but it should have never come to that

I dont care if Hermain Cain has 50 girlfriends that is between him and his wife.

I dont care if Newts personal life.

All I care about is if they can get our country out of the mess we are in. Does your employer ask you if your having an affair. The media needs to stay out of the bedrooms of the candidates.

I'd give you props for this if the right wing could extend that to the rest of the people in the country.

I really can care less if Clinton got a blow job in the white house. It shouldnt be none of our business. Of course he lied to congress is another story but it should have never come to that

I dont care if Hermain Cain has 50 girlfriends that is between him and his wife.

I dont care if Newts personal life.

All I care about is if they can get our country out of the mess we are in. Does your employer ask you if your having an affair. The media needs to stay out of the bedrooms of the candidates.

Of course you'd say that now that it's everybody on your side in question. Neither Newt nor Cain are getting off the hook that easily. No, they need to held accountable.

Forum List

Back