I Thank You All

techieny

Conservative
Jun 19, 2011
...for providing debate. Most Americans are clueless on the political process. While we can agree to disagree, I love this site.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
Actually there MANY on this site that don't debate. They just lie right through the gap between their two front teeth...if, in fact, they have any teeth.

Actually there MANY on this site that don't debate. They just lie right through the gap between their two front teeth...if, in fact, they have any teeth.

Lying is fundamental to the political process because people can be lied to. If their power to vote is removed, the lying stops. It the free market. This is why billions are spent on ads. If people have no money to buy stuff, there will be no ads.

I share your sentiment. In real life, Most people don't even want to talk about it. Their Eyes glaze over at the mere mention of Politics. Then they whine and complain about the way things are.

What do they expect when they don't even want to talk about it.

I share your sentiment. In real life, Most people don't even want to talk about it. Their Eyes glaze over at the mere mention of Politics. Then they whine and complain about the way things are.

What do they expect when they don't even want to talk about it.

The reason why people don't talk about it is because they intuit that talking about it won't make any difference.

The reason why we talk about it is because it's fun, not because it will make any difference.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJEbfeG2oAE]Heavy D & The Boyz - Nuttin' But Love - YouTube[/ame]

The reason why we talk about it is because it's fun, not because it will make any difference.

It is fun isn't it?

Like who's going to replace Big Bird or Elmo when Mitt gets elected?

Could it be! over there!.... is it bigger government, no it's more spending, no it's more taxing ... or is it more regulating? NOOOO it's......................

7237671_f496.jpg

Your welcome!​

Last edited:

Forum List

Back