I thank all the imaginary gods for Jihadists.

GreatestIam

VIP Member
Jan 12, 2012

First: People must recognize that this quote is irrefutable.

Candide. "It is demonstrable that things cannot be otherwise, than as they are; for as all things have been created for some end, they must necessarily be created for the best end.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vmc72fCJivA

Jihadists are bringing liberal and conservatives who dislike war and terrorism together.

Jihadists, like the older fundamental right wings of Christianity, are teaching wiser and more moral secular forces that we need to control our love of drama and war as the epitome of evil. History shows that secular forces had to bring Christianity to heel, and learning from history, secular forces know that Islam, like Christianity was, must also be brought to heel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TIQynsWpBpQ

War is God. To conquer our love of drama and war, secular forces must conquer Allah just as we did Yahweh. Jihadists are teaching us this valuable lesson.

Jihadist are inadvertently sowing the seeds of thought that will, perhaps for the final time, awaken in secular hearts, the reality of the fact that religions must never rule and that only secular forces can bring the world to any lasting peace. Jihadists are thus, in the longer range picture, going to destroy all the war mongering religions that follow imaginary gods that have plagued freedom loving people forever.

For this great service to mankind, I thank all the imaginary gods for Jihadists.

Do you see the longer range picture of Jihadists helping secular forces solve the problem of war by ending the world’s belief in imaginary Gods?

Do you, in light of this valuable lesson, also thank all the imaginary gods for hateful Jihadists?

Regards
DL

Candide. "It is demonstrable that things cannot be otherwise, than as they are; for as all things have been created for some end, they must necessarily be created for the best end.”

Jihadists are bringing liberal and conservatives who dislike war and terrorism together.

Jihadists, like the older fundamental right wings of Christianity, are teaching wiser and more moral secular forces that we need to control our love of drama and war as the epitome of evil. History shows that secular forces had to bring Christianity to heel, and learning from history, secular forces know that Islam, like Christianity was, must also be brought to heel.

War is God. To conquer our love of drama and war, secular forces must conquer Allah just as we did Yahweh. Jihadists are teaching us this valuable lesson.

Jihadist are inadvertently sowing the seeds of thought that will, perhaps for the final time, awaken in secular hearts, the reality of the fact that religions must never rule and that only secular forces can bring the world to any lasting peace. Jihadists are thus, in the longer range picture, going to destroy all the war mongering religions that follow imaginary gods that have plagued freedom loving people forever.

For this great service to mankind, I thank all the imaginary gods for Jihadists.

Do you see the longer range picture of Jihadists helping secular forces solve the problem of war by ending the world’s belief in imaginary Gods?

Do you, in light of this valuable lesson, also thank all the imaginary gods for hateful Jihadists?

Regards
DL
I think this may well be the best opener you have ever written.
Regards
Fires

Remember our OP is a lost gnostic, so give the thesis the weight it deserves.

We are dealing about imaginary gods, whether jihadist or gnostic or whatever.

Regards
DL
You're an idiot.

Regards
DL
As Sun Tsz the ancient Chinese general said, "Your enemy's enemy is your friend."

Regards
DL
As Sun Tsz the ancient Chinese general said, "Your enemy's enemy is your friend."
quote-the-best-way-to-destroy-your-enemy-is-to-make-him-your-friend-abraham-lincoln-346717.jpg

Regards
DL
I think this may well be the best opener you have ever written.
Regards
Fires

Thanks.

Some seem to get it while others just laugh.

I guess it depends on reading ability and understanding the ideas at play.

Regards
DL

Remember our OP is a lost gnostic, so give the thesis the weight it deserves.

We are dealing about imaginary gods, whether jihadist or gnostic or whatever.

Gnostic Christians are only lost to those who do not know where to seek.

Our God is I am, and yes we mean us, and that takes the imaginary out of our God.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL
You're an idiot.

Nice argument fool.

Spoken like one who cannot comprehend what he reads.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Indeed but I do not quite think Jihadists to be my friends as they are cowards who should be trying to change their religions from within and not trying to have secular governments do their work for them with more war.

Regards
DL

The Monkey and the Cat - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In La Fontaine's telling, Bertrand the monkey persuades Raton the cat to pull chestnuts from the embers amongst which they are roasting, promising him a share. As the cat scoops them from the fire one by one, burning his paw in the process, the monkey gobbles them up. They are disturbed by a maid entering and the cat gets nothing for its pains.[2] It is from this fable that the French get their idiom Tirer les marrons du feu, meaning to act as someone's dupe or, deriving from that, to benefit from the dirty work of others.[3] It is also the source of the English idiom 'a cat's paw', defined in the Merriam-Webster Dictionary as 'one used by another as a tool'.[4] There are earlier idiomatic allusions in 15th century Burgundian sources. Jean Miélot records the saying c’est un bon jeu de chat et singe (it's a cat and monkey game) in his Proverbes (1456) and there is another apparent reference to the story in a poem in Jean Molinet’s Faictz et dictz. In the following century, Jean-Antoine de Baïf has the version faire comme le singe, tirer les marrons du feu avec la patte du chat in his Mimes, enseignements et proverbes (1575) and John Florio includes the saying in his collection of idioms Second Frutes (1591).[5]

In La Fontaine's telling, Bertrand the monkey persuades Raton the cat to pull chestnuts from the embers amongst which they are roasting, promising him a share. As the cat scoops them from the fire one by one, burning his paw in the process, the monkey gobbles them up. They are disturbed by a maid entering and the cat gets nothing for its pains.[2] It is from this fable that the French get their idiom Tirer les marrons du feu, meaning to act as someone's dupe or, deriving from that, to benefit from the dirty work of others.[3] It is also the source of the English idiom 'a cat's paw', defined in the Merriam-Webster Dictionary as 'one used by another as a tool'.[4] There are earlier idiomatic allusions in 15th century Burgundian sources. Jean Miélot records the saying c’est un bon jeu de chat et singe (it's a cat and monkey game) in his Proverbes (1456) and there is another apparent reference to the story in a poem in Jean Molinet’s Faictz et dictz. In the following century, Jean-Antoine de Baïf has the version faire comme le singe, tirer les marrons du feu avec la patte du chat in his Mimes, enseignements et proverbes (1575) and John Florio includes the saying in his collection of idioms Second Frutes (1591).[5]

In that sense, I agree that religions are just tools for social manipulation and control.

I think, since the mainstream religions are demonstrably immoral as they are just good at producing homophobes and misogynists, it is time for governments to end the Noble Lie that religions like Christianity and Islam are worthy of respect.

Regards
DL

In that sense, I agree that religions are just tools for social manipulation and control.

I think, since the mainstream religions are demonstrably immoral as they are just good at producing homophobes and misogynists, it is time for governments to end the Noble Lie that religions like Christianity and Islam are worthy of respect.

Regards
DL
How many people are you willing to shoot to do that?

Regards
DL

Islamists or Jihadists are convinced everyone of them should kill unbelievers. So I would say they should try to kill each other and to do suicide afterwards.

SantisimaVirgenMaria57ctv.gif

And Simeon blessed them and said to Mary his mother, "Behold, this child is appointed for the fall and rising of many in Israel, and for a sign that is opposed (and a sword will pierce through your own soul also), so that thoughts from many hearts may be revealed."

Last edited:

Regards
DL

Islamists or Jihadists are convinced everyone of them should kill unbelievers. So I would say they should try to kill each other and to do suicide afterwards.

Let us pray to all the imaginary gods that they take that route.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

SantisimaVirgenMaria57ctv.gif

And Simeon blessed them and said to Mary his mother, "Behold, this child is appointed for the fall and rising of many in Israel, and for a sign that is opposed (and a sword will pierce through your own soul also), so that thoughts from many hearts may be revealed."

Let us pray to all the imaginary gods that they take that route.

Regards
DL

Vade retro satana

Last edited:

Forum List

Back