"I tawt I taw a fwying spwaghettwi monstwer!! (FSM)

Marie888

† † †
Sep 28, 2010
Temporarily on earth †
Rant and/or Discuss :tongue:

Ok, this FSM (Flying Spaghetti Monster) thingy is ridiculous! LOL

I'm driving home from work yesterday and the vehicle ahead of me has a little "fish" emblem but it says "FSM" on it and had noodley appendages, etc. :eusa_eh:

For the LOVE OF PETE! THE "FSM" doesn't even make sense!! :tongue:

Q. Were did the FSM noodly appendages and whole being of it's elements come from?
A. From GOD!!! Bobby Hendersen just used part of GOD'S creation for "creating' the FSM for his argument for crying out loud! LOL

Hey, if Bobby Hendersen wants to "pop out a universe" and/or all elements within, he may get my attention.. but it aint gonna happen! LOL Overall, Bobby will have to use God's creation for any of his little creations, as he did with the FSM. The tools Bobby used to even create the FSM for his argument are all given to him from God alone.

Flying Spaghetti Monster - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Flying Spaghetti Monster (FSM) is the deity of the parody religion[1][2] the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster or Pastafarianism.[3] Created in 2005 by Oregon State physics graduate Bobby Henderson, it was originally intended as a satirical protest against the decision by the Kansas State Board of Education to permit the teaching of intelligent design as an alternative to evolution in public schools. In an open letter sent to the Kansas State Board of Education, Henderson parodied the concept of intelligent design by professing belief in a supernatural creator that closely resembles spaghetti and meatballs. Henderson further called for his "Pastafarian" (portmanteau of pasta and Rastafarian) theory of creation to be allotted equal time in science classrooms alongside intelligent design and evolution. He explained that since the intelligent design movement uses ambiguous references to an unspecified "Intelligent Designer", any conceivable entity may fulfill that role, even a Flying Spaghetti Monster.

Forum List

Back