I take it back Mr. President....this is NOT leadership.

Like I have said, Obama might be one of the most divisive presidents in our nation’s history.

If you don't believe me and you like Obama just think back to near any speech, Q&A or whatever you like that Obama has done... When it's all done do you feel that hate or anger with republicans fed, the same or dissolved? Almost anytime Obama talks, even if he points out both parties as being a problem it is CLEAR he has targeted the Republicans. Obama ran saying he would not divide but bring the two parties together, not once have I seen him even try and do such a thing.

Now I'm no main stream Republican, I don't support the GOP and blah blah blah, but Obama is a Democrat and the Senate is Democrat... just a few short months ago the House was Democrat. Obama has literally blamed everything else in the world, right down to minorities in the house from Republicans to "bad attitudes" of the American people for why not a single policy Obama has done turned out the way he said it would.

It’s expected that Conservatives admit Bush and his Rep congress was a failure but I find it odd that even though that expectation is met that some Democrats are still holding out on admitting Bush and his Dem congress was a failure or that Obama and his Dem congress was a failure.

We are moving into a time where it’s fine that you are liberal with Obama as a president but you better admit he has failed or you won’t be taken seriously by your own voter base. Just like conservatives are exspected to do about Bush.

Forum List

Back