I swear that this is true

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
I overheard some guy saying that when he was at the gun range someone happen to mention Obama and when all the other shooters heard that they started to pull the trigger more often. One guy went through an entire box of ammo in less than ten seconds when he heard the word "Obama".

I overheard some guy saying that when he was at the gun range someone happen to mention Obama and when all the other shooters heard that they started to pull the trigger more often. One guy went through an entire box of ammo in less than ten seconds when he heard the word "Obama".
I thought more people have guns because of Obama... Didn't he get top salesman from the NRA? He should be the gun owners champion

well, I swear someone is full of shit.

no, really. I swear it.

I thought more people have guns because of Obama... Didn't he get top salesman from the NRA? He should be the gun owners champion
Causing people to realize the government not only can't defend them, but refuses to, and therefor decide to defend themselves, not because he wanted to sell more guns, but because he's completely incompetent, doesn't make him a 'champion', because it was unintentional. He wanted to create more victims, not more gun owners.

Causing people to realize the government not only can't defend them, but refuses to, and therefor decide to defend themselves, not because he wanted to sell more guns, but because he's completely incompetent, doesn't make him a 'champion', because it was unintentional. He wanted to create more victims, not more gun owners.
Yeah right... Stay in school junior

Forum List

Back