I suspect Trump did the OP ED or had it done in the NYT's

to bash the press again and to take the attention off of the questioning of Supreme Court nomination. He so wants to keep the resistance going and wants it be known.

Since he can't control the National Enquirer anymore, he is trying to control the NYTs.

Then he gets a roaring applause from the cops. All planned. I also suspect he sent Maddow his 2005 tax 1040.

He wants us totally upset. Then he pulls out a letter telling him how great a job he is doing, just happened to be in my pocket. LOL.

He is sure a reality personality.
Your obsession is bordering on the insane.

I don't think so, watch he is going to have an issue with Pence and bring his two sons in to work with him. The writing is on the wall.

to bash the press again and to take the attention off of the questioning of Supreme Court nomination. He so wants to keep the resistance going and wants it be known.

Since he can't control the National Enquirer anymore, he is trying to control the NYTs.

Then he gets a roaring applause from the cops. All planned. I also suspect he sent Maddow his 2005 tax 1040.

He wants us totally upset. Then he pulls out a letter telling him how great a job he is doing, just happened to be in my pocket. LOL.

God another liberal where Trumps is living rent free in her head!!!!!!
Got to love it

Yes he is living rent free, just like Obama and Hillary still live rent free in your heads, to this day. At least I dwell on the present.

I don't think so, watch he is going to have an issue with Pence and bring his two sons in to work with him. The writing is on the wall.
Your obsession has made you insane.

yep , give these LEFTY womens the vote and they think that things will always go their way , Thank You 'suzy b. antony' .

No its his playing card, everyone knows he is a genius, now he has the whole of the WH on edge and now he has a reason to bring in the rest of his family and repeat over and over the resistance is against him. Plain as day. He thought he would say all this before the book Fear comes out.

There is a deep state and a resistance against him , he is the one who is nuts.

here we have a assertive President Trump kicking azz all the time since he has been in office and its annoying to lefties .

No its his playing card, everyone knows he is a genius, now he has the whole of the WH on edge and now he has a reason to bring in the rest of his family and repeat over and over the resistance is against him. Plain as day. He thought he would say all this before the book Fear comes out.

There is a deep state and a resistance against him , he is the one who is nuts.
Wow!

Well then I believe he told someone to write it. He may not of sent his 1040 physically to Maddow but somehow it got mailed to her. He started the Apprentice in 2004 and couldn't figure out how to not pay taxes yet, but by 2006 he figured how not to pay taxes , well his tax accountants did.
Not sure about your details, but I agree the man's a fucking genius!

Forum List

Back