I suspect Trump did the OP ED or had it done in the NYT's

to bash the press again and to take the attention off of the questioning of Supreme Court nomination. He so wants to keep the resistance going and wants it be known.

Since he can't control the National Enquirer anymore, he is trying to control the NYTs.

Then he gets a roaring applause from the cops. All planned. I also suspect he sent Maddow his 2005 tax 1040.

He wants us totally upset. Then he pulls out a letter telling him how great a job he is doing, just happened to be in my pocket. LOL.

He is sure a reality personality.
First you turds claim Trump is stupid and illiterate, now out of the other side of your mouth, you claim he's writing for the NYT. :21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21:

Well it does help him not hurt him...it rallies his base and drives libs to the farm and takes bad news off the front page.....but libs said he wasn't smart....Buuuaaaaahahahahahahaha!!!!!
get ready for a NY Times mega backfire!!!!!!!

Its his playing card. Ever hear how Trump would call the times using a fake name and do a report on himself. True.
Yes, but those reports were always to brag in some round about way. I really don't think Trump would have ordered this letter. Do not forget he is a narcissist. The thought would never occur to him to write such negative stuff about himself, and he will be obsessed with finding out who did this.

It's also reported by multiple sources that he blew his top after this came out.
There was orange stuff coming out of his ears. :)

Nah, No way Trump wrote that Op-Ed. It was too coherent, had no spelling mistakes and the writer was someone who has fluency in the English language.

It was VERY well written. Here's Donald's level of writing prowess.

Verified account 15 hours ago
TREASON?

No you Toxic Orange Turd. Treason is when you conspire with a hostile foreign government to hijack an election.
NOT when you criticize a president.

Fact is that NONE of you America hating trolls knows anything about who wrote what!

to bash the press again and to take the attention off of the questioning of Supreme Court nomination. He so wants to keep the resistance going and wants it be known.

Since he can't control the National Enquirer anymore, he is trying to control the NYTs.

Then he gets a roaring applause from the cops. All planned. I also suspect he sent Maddow his 2005 tax 1040.

He wants us totally upset. Then he pulls out a letter telling him how great a job he is doing, just happened to be in my pocket. LOL.

You honestly believe trump would say that about himself? :71:

it reinforces his need there is a conspiracy against him. I'm sure his base in on his side. I am puzzled by the word of loadstar though, maybe he wants rid of Pence. This way if something goes wrong, he can blame it on the "straight state". Also he smeared the media again. Then he pulls out a paper of someone who wrote great things about him and the cops that were present all applauded.
Donald Trump's Long, Strange History of Using Fake Names

Trump probably did have the essay done..... by one of his senior officials, to make it real to the NY Times op-editorial Board,

-it makes no sense for Anonymous to speak out, if Anonymous planned to continue to ''protect us'' from Trump as he claims/brags he's doing...?

-seems more like a stunt to get us off of the Woodward book, (and his tapes to back up his claims in the book)....

The whole thing is strange....

Trump probably did have the essay done..... by one of his senior officials, to make it real to the NY Times op-editorial Board,

-it makes no sense for Anonymous to speak out, if Anonymous planned to continue to ''protect us'' from Trump as he claims/brags he's doing...?

-seems more like a stunt to get us off of the Woodward book, (and his tapes to back up his claims in the book)....

The whole thing is strange....

I just heard on Fox some guy said it just proves Trump is right about the media and everyone out to get him.

The only one who benefits from all of this is Trump.

Omifrellinggawd. You loons seemingly are spinning out of control.

He is the only one benefitting isn't he. Everyone on Fox is saying how he is so right about the media, and the deep state and everyone is against him. He has a history of it. I think its rather obvious.

He is the only one benefitting isn't he. Everyone on Fox is saying how he is so right about the media, and the deep state and everyone is against him. He has a history of it. I think its rather obvious.

Wow! Trump is more powerful and effective than I ever could have imagined! All of these people who hate and want to destroy him Do His Bidding Without Even Realizing It!

Your obsession is bordering on the insane.

Its his playing card. Ever hear how Trump would call the times using a fake name and do a report on himself. True
Trump is playing you libs and the Media....its masterful and amazing to watch him do it with such ease....
----------------------------- may be eh Rambunctious , Trump messing with the lefties .
He isn’t messing with anyone. We are laughing at him and you.
------------------------------- yeah , you are laughing with tears of dread in your eyes as you think , my President is President TRUMP my Dear Girl .

check out his Rally in Montana , should be coming on soon onFOX Dear Girls Penny and Jillian .

So you think it's that much of a dud, huh???!

Greg

"We want the administration to succeed and think that many of its policies have already made America safer and more prosperous.

:rolleyes:

But we believe our first duty is to this country, and the president continues to act in a manner that is detrimental to the health of our republic.

That is why many Trump appointees have vowed to do what we can to preserve our democratic institutions while thwarting Mr. Trump’s more misguided impulses until he is out of office.

The root of the problem is the president’s amorality. Anyone who works with him knows he is not moored to any discernible first principles that guide his decision making."

Opinion | I Am Part of the Resistance Inside the Trump Administration

"Given the instability many witnessed, there were early whispers within the cabinet of invoking the 25th Amendment, which would start a complex process for removing the president. But no one wanted to precipitate a constitutional crisis. So we will do what we can to steer the administration in the right direction until — one way or another — it’s over.

The bigger concern is not what Mr. Trump has done to the presidency but rather what we as a nation have allowed him to do to us. We have sunk low with him and allowed our discourse to be stripped of civility.

Senator John McCain put it best in his farewell letter. All Americans should heed his words and break free of the tribalism trap, with the high aim of uniting through our shared values and love of this great nation."

God another liberal where Trumps is living rent free in her head!!!!!!
Got to love it

Forum List

Back