I suspect Trump did the OP ED or had it done in the NYT's

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
to bash the press again and to take the attention off of the questioning of Supreme Court nomination. He so wants to keep the resistance going and wants it be known.

Since he can't control the National Enquirer anymore, he is trying to control the NYTs.

Then he gets a roaring applause from the cops. All planned. I also suspect he sent Maddow his 2005 tax 1040.

He wants us totally upset. Then he pulls out a letter telling him how great a job he is doing, just happened to be in my pocket. LOL.

He is sure a reality personality.

He could have asked someone to do it, but he didn't do it himself. The NYT says they know who wrote it and gave it to them.

to bash the press again and to take the attention off of the questioning of Supreme Court nomination. He so wants to keep the resistance going and wants it be known.

Since he can't control the National Enquirer anymore, he is trying to control the NYTs.

Then he gets a roaring applause from the cops. All planned. I also suspect he sent Maddow his 2005 tax 1040.

He wants us totally upset. Then he pulls out a letter telling him how great a job he is doing, just happened to be in my pocket. LOL.

Geez. And you people say Alex Jones is spinning some wacko paranoid conspiracy theories?

:laughing0301:

He could have asked someone to do it, but he didn't do it himself. The NYT says they know who wrote it and gave it to them.

Well then I believe he told someone to write it. He may not of sent his 1040 physically to Maddow but somehow it got mailed to her. He started the Apprentice in 2004 and couldn't figure out how to not pay taxes yet, but by 2006 he figured how not to pay taxes , well his tax accountants did.

Well it does help him not hurt him...it rallies his base and drives libs to the farm and takes bad news off the front page.....but libs said he wasn't smart....Buuuaaaaahahahahahahaha!!!!!
get ready for a NY Times mega backfire!!!!!!!

Well it does help him not hurt him...it rallies his base and drives libs to the farm and takes bad news off the front page.....but libs said he wasn't smart....Buuuaaaaahahahahahahaha!!!!!

Its his playing card. Ever hear how Trump would call the times using a fake name and do a report on himself. True.

Its his playing card. Ever hear how Trump would call the times using a fake name and do a report on himself. True
Trump is playing you libs and the Media....its masterful and amazing to watch him do it with such ease....

Maybe the times is playing along, they have a subscription rate:

American businessman, politician, and 45th President of the United States, Donald Trump, has used several pseudonyms, including "John Barron" (or "John Baron"), "John Miller" and "David Dennison". His practice of sometimes speaking to the media under the guise of a spokesperson has been described as "an open secret" at the Trump Organization and in New York media circles.[1] Some New York editors recalled that "calls from Barron were at points so common that they became a recurring joke on the city desk."[2] A writer for Fortune reported that Trump's father Fred Trump had used the pseudonym Mr. Green in business dealings.[3]

Pseudonyms of Donald Trump - Wikipedia

Its his playing card. Ever hear how Trump would call the times using a fake name and do a report on himself. True.
Yes, but those reports were always to brag in some round about way. I really don't think Trump would have ordered this letter. Do not forget he is a narcissist. The thought would never occur to him to write such negative stuff about himself, and he will be obsessed with finding out who did this.

Well then I believe he told someone to write it. He may not of sent his 1040 physically to Maddow but somehow it got mailed to her. He started the Apprentice in 2004 and couldn't figure out how to not pay taxes yet, but by 2006 he figured how not to pay taxes , well his tax accountants did.

Anyone who figures out a way to prevent from giving away more of his hard-earned money to the government, is ok with me.

If you love government and taxes so much, why aren't you giving them more of yours?

He loves attention and can get it anyway he can. At least he didn't use a fake name.

Nah, No way Trump wrote that Op-Ed. It was too coherent, had no spelling mistakes and the writer was someone who has fluency in the English language.

Nah, No way Trump wrote that Op-Ed. It was too coherent, had no spelling mistakes and the writer was someone who has fluency in the English language.

He had his speech writer do It, I know he could not of wrote it. That is obvious!! :)

You honestly believe trump would say that about himself? :71:

Based on the fact that I've only every heard one other person use the word "loadstar" I'm guessing it's pence. He wants to be president and egging tRump on until.he has a stroke or a breakdown is one way to get there.

Nah - The NYT wouldn't have run it if they didn't know precisely who it was.
If anything, this makes the confirmation that much more difficult.
If I had to bet, I'd go with Dan Coats. Pompeo second choice
Here are the four Trump staffers most likely behind the anonymous New York Times op-ed.
But you're correct about the two pages tax returns from likely the one of very few years that he paid a decent amount of taxes.
That was John Miller or David Dennison to be sure.

Last edited:

It helps him? You've officially lost your mind :rolleyes-41:

Forum List

Back