I suppose this only confirms what I have been saying for the last 10 fucking years.

The Blaze = Glenn Beck

680866033_1255830.gif

handjob.gif

Workers’ real leverage against the bosses lies in their ability to shut down production and call their coworkers into the streets. The threat of economic hardship to the bosses and social instability in society causes a real fear in the bosses’ heart. Direct action by workers is the motor that drives us forward to a better standard of living and a more just society, not election results.

Oh no, the maid won't clean my room...whatever shall I do ?

And some individuals in the Tea Party have said they want to overthrow the government and dont like non-whites.

They, along with the people you quoted, are called general fucking morons. They're everywhere.

And some individuals in the Tea Party have said they want to overthrow the government and dont like non-whites.

They, along with the people you quoted, are called general fucking morons. They're everywhere.

What a crock of shit....... Yeah I have only been to about 10+ Tea Party rallies and I have seen none of that shit...

How many rallies have you been???

I'm guessing ZERO.....

Now go fuck your dog....

alright, can you name them?

What a crock of shit....... Yeah I have only been to about 10+ Tea Party rallies and I have seen none of that shit...

I'm guessing ZERO.....

Now go fuck your dog....

What have you got against his dog ?

Send him to Chris or Lakhota.

Workers’ real leverage against the bosses lies in their ability to shut down production and call their coworkers into the streets. The threat of economic hardship to the bosses and social instability in society causes a real fear in the bosses’ heart. Direct action by workers is the motor that drives us forward to a better standard of living and a more just society, not election results.

Well if I was in the position of the owners I would shut the fucking plant down and give those greedy little communists a dose if their own medicine... They'll think twice after a year or two when they're waiting in line for their government cheese...

Let them start a fucking business on their own dime and take the risk of losing tens of thousands if not more....

I'm guessing ZERO.....

Now go fuck your dog....

I went to 3 in Charleston in 09 and '10. 1 in Columbia. I too didn't see any of what I described. Thats because the racists and "overthrow" crowd in the Tea Party are a very very tiny minority. Just like the union individuals who want to overthrow capitalism.

PS- I went to those rallies way back before the Tea Party's trend towards fucking with cops came around. And your upside down American flag is really cute. Signal for "distress" right? Our nation is hardly in "distress"........not when we have so much food that we have an obesity epedimic, and most people's biggest concern after work is watching American Idol or wondering how Tim Tebow will do this year.

Well if I was in the position of the owners I would shut the fucking plant down and give those greedy little communists a dose if their own medicine... They'll think twice after a year or two when they're waiting in line for their government cheese...

Let them start a fucking business on their own dime and take the risk of losing tens of thousands if not more....

So when a person is employed, they should "shut the fuck up" and smile while accepting any decision or condition the guy wearing a suit and tie in the big office makes? Sure, they can just quit. And go work for another greedy bastard right? And put their family through uncertainty?

We ARE NOT China. Our employees aren't whipped, beaten or forced work in sweatshops. ALTHOUGH....many greedy bastard American business owners have outsourced their work there so they can profit off those folks who do work under those conditions. Such integrity.

I'm guessing ZERO.....

Now go fuck your dog....

I went to 3 in Charleston in 09 and '10. 1 in Columbia. I too didn't see any of what I described. Thats because the racists and "overthrow" crowd in the Tea Party are a very very tiny minority. Just like the union individuals who want to overthrow capitalism.

PS- I went to those rallies way back before the Tea Party's trend towards fucking with cops came around. And your upside down American flag is really cute. Signal for "distress" right? Our nation is hardly in "distress"........not when we have so much food that we have an obesity epedimic, and most people's biggest concern after work is watching American Idol or wondering how Tim Tebow will do this year.

Oh the US isn't in distress? I suppose authoritarian government is OK just as long as we have a bunch of plumpers around?

Since when is a persons size the state of the nation?

I would love to know when the Tea Party fucked with cops? I hope they did fuck with cops because cops these days are fascist fucking storm troopers....

So when a person is employed, they should "shut the fuck up" and smile while accepting any decision or condition the guy wearing a suit and tie in the big office makes? Sure, they can just quit. And go work for another greedy bastard right? And put their family through uncertainty?

We ARE NOT China. Our employees aren't whipped, beaten or forced work in sweatshops. ALTHOUGH....many greedy bastard American business owners have outsourced their work there so they can profit off those folks who do work under those conditions. Such integrity.

Hey guess what jackass? - businesses don't exist just to employ people....

Remember this - there is always someone who would gladly do your job - do it better and for less pay....

When you're doing remedial work you're in absolutely no position to be making demands.

If I was a business owner that had to deal with unions I'd shut the fucking place down. Maybe only then would you value a job...

Forum List

Back