I suppose an introduction is in order

Likkmee

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2015
Second World
I'm Al. I'm a social democratic conservative, communist, asshole.
I believe that every single penny stolen via "taxes" should be put into a bowl and evenly distributed via infrastructure and medical care regionally. Public " servants" should get zero pay. They volunteer( as I have) to SERVE the people nearby( 7 years rescue squad). This includes mayors, congress, gubbernaderz and other such people.
MY perfect world does NOT include the Un-Knighted nations welfare case and NO country should receive a penny of OUR hard earned dollars without a referendum.
Get on the fucking idiot box and tell people to go vote for aid for XXX disaster yea or nay.Put every centavo of us welfare giveaways on the ballot.You idiots know how much " Rocket mans" worshipers receive of your money ? Of course you don't. You probably know when Smilin Viris' birthday is tho.
I think US citizenz should vote once a month on issues.But alas....it'll never ever happen because the show is over.It's the worlds first fourth world nation. It was never really "great" from day one

Democrats aint communist...Communism doesn't believe in a private sector and normally only has one major party controlling everything.

We're social democrats at our furthest left and moderates at our right.
Your thought on public referendum ? Or let the assholes you vote in handle it all ?

I believe that every single penny stolen via "taxes" should be put into a bowl and evenly distributed via infrastructure and medical care regionally. Public " servants" should get zero pay. They volunteer( as I have) to SERVE the people nearby( 7 years rescue squad). This includes mayors, congress, gubbernaderz and other such people.
MY perfect world does NOT include the Un-Knighted nations welfare case and NO country should receive a penny of OUR hard earned dollars without a referendum.
Get on the fucking idiot box and tell people to go vote for aid for XXX disaster yea or nay.Put every centavo of us welfare giveaways on the ballot.You idiots know how much " Rocket mans" worshipers receive of your money ? Of course you don't. You probably know when Smilin Viris' birthday is tho.
I think US citizenz should vote once a month on issues.But alas....it'll never ever happen because the show is over.It's the worlds first fourth world nation. It was never really "great" from day one

You sound like an interesting fellow with some decent thoughts and I think a bit of sarcasm. I’ll only address one thing from your introduction. The idea that US citizens should vote once a month on issues is perhaps the worst suggestion I have ever heard on this forum. Considering that we barely get 60% turnout for a presidential election, and much less for the midterms, I suspect we might see voter turnout in single digits if people were told to vote once a month. Most of those voting would not understand the issues. Perhaps you might want to take a course or read a book on what a representative democracy is all about, and then come back.

I think you should be emperor for 6 months.

I'm the emperor of the western hemisphere, and I will delegate the authority to you.

Welcome!

You must meet the mascot:
3.jpg

We'll discuss the silliness of "excess labor value" later.

Welcome!

upload_2017-10-14_11-23-40.png

Taxes in a bowl reminds me of government programs.....Mostly broke.

We all have our crosses to bear........ :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back