I SUPPORT TALIBANI GENOCIDE and imprison the white house occupier!!!!

Ed Spacer

Rookie
Jan 16, 2012
georgia
BBC - Homepage
DRUDGE REPORT 2012®

This is enough. Our POTUS is a traitor,the apology gave thr taliban the push it needed.
im so pissed,im half tempted to reenlist again.

Fuck communists,and islamic terrorists
apologize for the anger...but check this out
Israel News: Ynetnews

Iran planning israeli annihilation.
this country is full of spineless pussies that support these people,including the criminal in office.
clinton wasnt even this bad,bill,that is.

• Banned
It would not be a good idea to send me over there with a weapon..id piss on their skulls...after i staked them...

Not many people in this age of accepted drugs,homosexuality,and communism and dhimmitude,that not many people are passionate about this country or its military.

You scumbags obviously support the taliban and the killing of our troops anyone supporting this should go out and be forced to serve to appreciate the freedom we have which yall are trying to destroy.

Go to hell, i served four years,army ranger,DD214,honorable discharge,as an officer....what rank were you dirtbag?

You scumbags obviously support the taliban and the killing of our troops anyone supporting this should go out and be forced to serve to appreciate the freedom we have which yall are trying to destroy.

I have served.

I just don't see the purpose of continuing to play hall monitor between the Taliban and the corrupt Karzai government. We've been over there for 11 years now, Karzai is corrupt, probably a little crazy and his government is not stepping up to the plate.

Here's an area where I fault Obama. He's the one who doubled down in Afghanistan, because during the 2008 campaign, he wanted to look hawkish while advocating withdrawl from Iraq.

So he called Afghanistan the "war of Necessity" while Iraq was the "War of Choice".

But what are we trying to accomplish there? Al Qaeda left the building a long time ago. Karzai's govenrment is not a democracy and never will be.

In this case, the only thing I support is the Army refusing to accept a megalomaniac with fantasies of corpse mutilation and desecration as well as dreams of ethnic cleansing/mass murder.

Forum List

Back