I Stopped Drynking Coffee this Week, and this is how...

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™
Instead of just Stopping, like I did Last Time, I have Replaced 2 to 4 Cups in the AM with (1) Mountain Dew.

When I Stopped the Last Time, I had Headaches like Mad.

This Time, I don't...

I don't Need the Mountain Dew, but I can Step Down from (1) a Morning to (1) every other Morning until I am Done with that Legal Crack.

But I have to Admit... Havin' some Coffee in the AM is a Nice Routine, and I am Missing it.

:)

peace...

why give it up at all?

you'd be better off sticking to coffee than drinking soda any day.

Instead of just Stopping, like I did Last Time, I have Replaced 2 to 4 Cups in the AM with (1) Mountain Dew.

This Time, I don't...

I don't Need the Mountain Dew, but I can Step Down from (1) a Morning to (1) every other Morning until I am Done with that Legal Crack.

But I have to Admit... Havin' some Coffee in the AM is a Nice Routine, and I am Missing it.

peace...

I still drink 2 cups that I make from home, iow, weak. It doesn't even wake me up anymore. Time to quit.

As a matter of Fact, I didn't even Finish the 12oz this Morning.

(2) Weeks ago, I would have had upwards of (4) Cups of Coffee... Sugar, Cream...

Real Stuff, NOT that Fucking Powder.

And Fuck Fake Sugar!

peace...

I quit cigarettes and caffeine cold turkey a year and a half ago.

I feel MUCH healthier without them.

• Thanks
Reactions: mal
I slowly stopped drinking caffeine, I still have a Coke every once in awhile because I love them so much. Actually had one yesterday but it was heaven! I got alittle addicted to latte's fall quarter last year because I had history first thing in the morning and I kept falling asleep in class. After Spring Quarter I stopped for the summer and have been good since. :)

• Thanks
I don't drink soda or coffee. But, if I don't get my blueberry green tea in the morning I will pounce on a motherfucker.

• Thanks

This Time, I don't...

peace...

dumping the caffein addiction is a good thing, any time you have a negative effect from somehting its time to take back control.

good luck, ill have a cup of joe for ya!

• Thanks

This Time, I don't...

peace...

dumping the caffein addiction is a good thing, any time you have a negative effect from somehting its time to take back control.

good luck, ill have a cup of joe for ya!

Not to Mention, I am Against Slave Labor... ;)

Fuck you Starbuckles!...

peace...

This Time, I don't...

peace...

My teenaged son got hooked on caffeine (plain old Coke Classic) two summers ago. He quit cold turkey a couple of weeks before school started because he knew he wouldn't be able to get caffeine at school.

His headaches were SO bad he stayed in bed for nearly a week, eating Tylenol and Aleve for the pain.

We finally got him off the Cokes and moved him to the Caffeine-Free version. I will NOT allow him to move back to the high-test, because it was so rough on him to come off it last time.

Hell...HE won't allow himself even the occasional "real coke" for that same reason.

Good luck....you do realize the Dew has the same (or more) caffeine in it than the coffee you used to drynk? You're just trading delivery systems for the same addictive agent. That's all.

This Time, I don't...

peace...

My teenaged son got hooked on caffeine (plain old Coke Classic) two summers ago. He quit cold turkey a couple of weeks before school started because he knew he wouldn't be able to get caffeine at school.

His headaches were SO bad he stayed in bed for nearly a week, eating Tylenol and Aleve for the pain.

We finally got him off the Cokes and moved him to the Caffeine-Free version. I will NOT allow him to move back to the high-test, because it was so rough on him to come off it last time.

Hell...HE won't allow himself even the occasional "real coke" for that same reason.

Good luck....you do realize the Dew has the same (or more) caffeine in it than the coffee you used to drynk? You're just trading delivery systems for the same addictive agent. That's all.

There is no way the Partial Can of Dew I am Drynking has the same amount of Caffeine and Sugar that 3 or 4 Cups of my Coffee did... I Assure you of that. ;)

peace...

I stopped coffee about four years ago. I had headaches for a day or two. I felt so much better afterwards. I still drink 3-4 cups of hot tea a day, though, but it is not the same.

Forum List

Back