I stood on top of Mount Everest!

Ravi

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2008
Hating Hatters
Well, it was just a piece of paper with the words "mount everest" printed on it but it was AWESOME and INSPIRING and I thought it would sound better if I just shouted out, "I stood on top of Mount Everest!"

I am golden, touch my hand and you will be golden, too. Plus, it restores honor.

:lol:

I cleaned my bathroom, kitchen and bedroom today! Oh, and did two loads of laundry, the dishes by hand and washed 5 rugs that are now drying outside.

Next up, my car! :beer:

uh oh Ravi.

I hope you know that, at some point in the future, someone is going to post a link to this thread as definitive indisputable proof that you are a bald-faced lying liar who lied. :eek:

uh oh Ravi.

I hope you know that, at some point in the future, someone is going to post a link to this thread as definitive indisputable proof that you are a bald-faced lying liar who lied. :eek:

Maybe Mal can add it to his obsessive "Ravi Link" tool he keeps in his cave! :lol:

Well, it was just a piece of paper with the words "mount everest" printed on it but it was AWESOME and INSPIRING and I thought it would sound better if I just shouted out, "I stood on top of Mount Everest!"

I am golden, touch my hand and you will be golden, too. Plus, it restores honor.

:clap2: :rofl:

I printed this and I intend on standing on it every day.

laurel.gif

uh oh Ravi.

Yep...prolly dcon, because that's the way he rolls.

Unless you guys got your comedy labor cards, you're going to have to leave this sort of thing to me. :cool:

Forum List

Back