I still don't get it

Hobbit

Mar 25, 2004
Near Atlanta, GA
Ok, I've tried so many times, but I still don't get the Skittles commercial with the beard. For those who don't know what I'm talking about, it's the one where the guy with the huge, prehensile beard is sitting at a job interview while eating Skittles with his beard. The woman interviewing him tells him they're looking for somebody with more experience, and he sort of chuckles and says "Experience," (in sort of a 'who needs it' tone) while feeding her a Skittle and patting her cheek with his beard. Then, it shows the slogan.

I don't get it. I've never gotten cose to getting it. Is there anything to get or am I just missing something?

I dont get what it has to do with skittles but i think the experience part is referring to the fact that he has a freakishly long beard that he has trained to move as an appendage. I assume thats supposed to mean his very experienced?

Either way it kind of makes me want to NOT eat skittles after imagining them in that dudes crusty beard.

I dont get what it has to do with skittles but i think the experience part is referring to the fact that he has a freakishly long beard that he has trained to move as an appendage. I assume thats supposed to mean his very experienced?

I thought it meant, like, 'experience? Who needs it? I've got a huge beard!' type thing.

And, Skittles has weird commercials. Remember the goat-people commercial?

Dan said:
I thought it meant, like, 'experience? Who needs it? I've got a huge beard!' type thing.

And, Skittles has weird commercials. Remember the goat-people commercial?

Just goes to show that the Skittles people are doing heavy drugs!!!!!

Yeah, beard dude is gross....

But they aren't the only ones whose commercials don't "reach" me. Pretty much any Old Navy commercial is idiotic, not gross like beard dude, but idiotic to the point where I would shop somewhere else even if their prices weren't as idiotic as their commercials....

Forum List

Back