I STAND WITH ISRAEL..........DO YOU?

DO YOU STAND WITH ISRAEL?

• Total voters
In another words you say that the terrorism is God´s and not the fucking ape´s work?
That´s bullshit!

Furthermore, the Bible is not a bunch of seeds for people to pick these out they like. I ain´t religious but/and I think this is the best answer for you:

Jerusalem's Fall Confirmed
30"Indeed the sons of Israel and the sons of Judah have been doing only evil in My sight from their youth; for the sons of Israel have been only provoking Me to anger by the work of their hands," declares the LORD. 31"Indeed this city has been to Me a provocation of My anger and My wrath from the day that they built it, even to this day, so that it should be removed from before My face, 32because of all the evil of the sons of Israel and the sons of Judah which they have done to provoke Me to anger-- they, their kings, their leaders, their priests, their prophets, the men of Judah and the inhabitants of Jerusalem.…
http://biblehub.com/jeremiah/32-31.html

You're forgetting that the Messiah in both the OT and NT comes back to save ZION aka Jerusalem, you fucking ignorant moron. Ha ha ha.
I really think now that you are a pseudo-religious moron who takes from religions what he likes. In Christianity, the Armageddon will start with the re-arrival of Jesus. He will take those with him, who deserve to enter heaven according to Christianity. The bitter rest will be nuked, survivors will die a bad cancer death. Moreover, those who rejected Jesus as their Messiah will not enter heaven, no matter how they behaved on earth.

Coming of the Messiah is an Old Testament concept which does not require Armageddon, you ignorant moron. Both Messiahs however do come to save souls and destroy the enemies of Zion, aka your beloved genocidal Assad.
Wouldn´t those both Messiahs get into trouble with each other over competence disputes?

It is one Messiah that's coming, you idiot, the NT Messiah is basically the same as the OT except the NT is returning, and is son of God as opposed to son of Man.
Its you who claimed its two. Who am I discussing with? A fucking baby?

You're forgetting that the Messiah in both the OT and NT comes back to save ZION aka Jerusalem, you fucking ignorant moron. Ha ha ha.
I really think now that you are a pseudo-religious moron who takes from religions what he likes. In Christianity, the Armageddon will start with the re-arrival of Jesus. He will take those with him, who deserve to enter heaven according to Christianity. The bitter rest will be nuked, survivors will die a bad cancer death. Moreover, those who rejected Jesus as their Messiah will not enter heaven, no matter how they behaved on earth.

Coming of the Messiah is an Old Testament concept which does not require Armageddon, you ignorant moron. Both Messiahs however do come to save souls and destroy the enemies of Zion, aka your beloved genocidal Assad.
Wouldn´t those both Messiahs get into trouble with each other over competence disputes?

It is one Messiah that's coming, you idiot, the NT Messiah is basically the same as the OT except the NT is returning, and is son of God as opposed to son of Man.

Two different versions, moron. One derived from the other. Did you even graduate from middle school?

Two different versions, moron. One derived from the other. Did you even graduate from middle school?
You said literally: "both Messiahs"

You said literally: "both Messiahs"

Yes, idiot, we are comparing both Messiah's, the one in the OT and the one in the NT. Hard to understand eh? Ha ha ha. You must have been an honor student at the University of Stupidity.

There is only one Messiah.
Moshiach is any person capable of bringing the Jewish nation back to the spiritual status of deserving the rebuilding of the Holy Temple.
Since the ONLY definition of a Moshiach is from TJS, I challenge anyone to refute that definition without using a blatant misquote from TNT.

No need to convince myself. I don't hate those that disagree with me regarding Christianity, it's their problem.

Well according to what you said before you're a "practicing Roman Catholic asshole" who "doesn't give a shit what Jews say".

Thanks for the clarification. :lmao:

If you're really drunk it can be up to three or four Messiahs. With tequila you can get five Messiahs.

I wouldn't be talking about the Messiah, if I was you. Because when HE does return, HE's gonna FUCK YOU UP!

I wouldn't be talking about the Messiah, if I was you. Because when HE does return, HE's gonna FUCK YOU UP!

First thing he'll do is destroy the enemies of the Jewish people and Zion. That's you, BIG MOUTH.

To a serious student to Mesorah, that's not quite correct.
Let Monty answer as he doesn't know squat about how The RCC screwed up such a simple word.
conversion from Catholicism to Islam didn't go well.

I am a practicing Roman Catholic asshole. And have the same disdain for Islam and Judaism. Both absurd cults.

Gosh, I hope you don't tell your friend Happily Married Muslim Couple what you think of his or her religion. That friendship would surely go down the tubes.

You mean he / she / it is romantically involved with a Palestinian Moooslem, like Penepoop? Makes sense now.

Roudy, you mean you missed the names of the friends on that Page that was quickly locked up. I don't remember the names of the friends except the one with the Happily Married Muslim Couple handle. Who could forget that one???

To a serious student to Mesorah, that's not quite correct.
Let Monty answer as he doesn't know squat about how The RCC screwed up such a simple word.
conversion from Catholicism to Islam didn't go well.

I am a practicing Roman Catholic asshole. And have the same disdain for Islam and Judaism. Both absurd cults.

Gosh, I hope you don't tell your friend Happily Married Muslim Couple what you think of his or her religion. That friendship would surely go down the tubes.

You mean he / she / it is romantically involved with a Palestinian Moooslem, like Penepoop? Makes sense now.

Roudy, you mean you missed the names of the friends on that Page that was quickly locked up. I don't remember the names of the friends except the one with the Happily Married Muslim Couple handle. Who could forget that one???

Looks like I missed that one, including its stench.

New Topics

Forum List

Back