I stand with Alex

So 36 months ago…could you ever have predicted you’d be standing with a liberal thrice divorced whore banger and someone who thinks George W. Bush (the guy you voted for) was one of the many behind 9/11?
Go ahead and support America going down the crapper candy

-Geaux

I hear there are trolley tracks in Wisconsin that go straight to that crapper.

Amirite?

You’ll note there is no comment on the state of their alleged conservatism

He's been running away from those trolley tracks for over a year now. Can't man up. :gay:

So 36 months ago…could you ever have predicted you’d be standing with a liberal thrice divorced whore banger and someone who thinks George W. Bush (the guy you voted for) was one of the many behind 9/11?

-Geaux

Amirite?

He's been running away from those trolley tracks for over a year now. Can't man up. :gay:

It does speak to the transient nature of conservative “principles”. In 2000 and again in 2004; the same folks who voted for GWB are now lining up behind the guy who thinks that GWB as well as members of his administration was, in part, behind 9/11 and killed 3,000 Americans…the guy who thinks the massacre at Sandy Hook elementary didn’t happen….etc…

-Geaux

Amirite?

It does speak to the transient nature of conservative “principles”. In 2000 and again in 2004; the same folks who voted for GWB are now lining up behind the guy who thinks that GWB as well as members of his administration was, in part, behind 9/11 and killed 3,000 Americans…the guy who thinks the massacre at Sandy Hook elementary didn’t happen….etc…

Yep. In the alt-fact unibubble all that matters is what "feels good" in the moment, not that "factual" stuff.

Forum List

Back