I stand by my statement, I misspoke and I apologize - HILARIOUS

R

rdean

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RF-m0PF6O5A&feature=player_embedded]Coffman won't explain Obama "not an American" Comments - YouTube[/ame]

Go to 1:20 and you won't believe it. It's hilarious.

What is it with these Republicans and their lies?

Finally, a newsman who confronts one.

Didn't the misspoke term become popular with the right wing during the Reagan Administration?
That would make sense, being one of the most lying and deceitful Administrations in American history. But then again, it's hard to tell who lied more and/or worse w/Republican Adminstraions.

Dem's do the same thing all the time. They are always back tracking if it is against the Party.
Most recent example,Mayor Cory Booker who said that Obama was making a mistake going against Bain, then put up a web site backtracking what he said.

In this case Coffman is right. But has now backtracked because of Repubs pressure.
President Obama is for Big Government and Government must do it all for everyone and Government must control all..
That is so Anti American.
American Essence is Liberty not big brother.

Didn't the misspoke term become popular with the right wing during the Reagan Administration?

"I can't remember, I don't know, I can't recall." - Ronnie RayGun during the Iran Contra hearings in which he got off Scott free.

It worked for the pubs then and it still works well for them today for the simple reason that there is a much lower standard for behavior for them.

Low information voters

then they propagandize these creatins through Fox and Rush and the like.

Then all the other stations think its NOT OK to challenge the lies spread by fox and friends

Forum List

Back