I spent my entire morning in the ER with a DEMOCRAT!

tycho1572

Gold Member
Sep 2, 2016
Got a call at 8am....

Caller: hey.. I think I’m having a problem
Me: what’s the problem?
Caller: my BP has been dropping over the past few days
Me: what was it this morning?
Caller: 80/44
Me: that’s too low. I’m taking you to the hospital. I’ll be there in 30 mins..
Caller: ok

After getting an exam, EKG and blood work, he was allowed to leave.

I then got a call from my brother (democrat)....

Him: hey... I’m at dads house and he isn’t answering the door. His car is in the garage and he’s not answering the phone!
Me: he’s with me. We’ll be there shortly.
Him: where are you?
Me: leaving the hospital. We’ll be there shortly.

When I asked dad about him not having a key, he said “I gave him one and he lost it. I decided not to give him another one”. lol

Dad is doing fine. The doctor told him to stop taking all his meds at the same time and other things.
I need to have another chat with my brother about that key.

Every family should have a Trump supporter. Someone who thinks ahead and is able to address challenging situations.

upload_2018-9-2_17-53-22.gif

Until democrats learn to put their priorities in proper order, Trump supporters will be there to help.

I have a lot of respect for people who voted for Trump. :)

While growing up in a family of democrats was easy, it takes a separation of party affiliation to make things work.

My dad wouldn’t have anyone to call if I thought like a democrat. Like my brother, I would have moved hours away.

I’m happy to help my dad whenever he needs it. I also wanna smack my democrat brother for pretending he cares.

After having several staff members stop and ask questions out of concern, only one asked about him needing a blanket. Something I overlooked.
I'll be gifting her department free pizza on Tuesday.

After having several staff members stop and ask questions out of concern, only one asked about him needing a blanket. Something I overlooked.
She was probably the Democrat, since you the republican overlooked it.

“I’ll be there in 30 minutes”????

Way to take your sweet time about it.

She was probably the Democrat, since you the republican overlooked it.
I’m gonna guess she’s a Trump supporter. :)

Got a call at 8am....

Caller: hey.. I think I’m having a problem
Me: what’s the problem?
Caller: my BP has been dropping over the past few days
Me: what was it this morning?
Caller: 80/44
Me: that’s too low. I’m taking you to the hospital. I’ll be there in 30 mins..
Caller: ok

After getting an exam, EKG and blood work, he was allowed to leave.

I then got a call from my brother (democrat)....

Him: hey... I’m at dads house and he isn’t answering the door. His car is in the garage and he’s not answering the phone!
Me: he’s with me. We’ll be there shortly.
Him: where are you?
Me: leaving the hospital. We’ll be there shortly.

When I asked dad about him not having a key, he said “I gave him one and he lost it. I decided not to give him another one”. lol

Dad is doing fine. The doctor told him to stop taking all his meds at the same time and other things.
I need to have another chat with my brother about that key.

Every family should have a Trump supporter. Someone who thinks ahead and is able to address challenging situations.

View attachment 214343
I figured that was going to end like that. After all, if it ended with a dead Anti Trumper that would be surprising if not. Well, people die all the time, despite prayer and Obama. It's GODs will. Or random bullshit, liberals should be used to that.

“I’ll be there in 30 minutes”????

Way to take your sweet time about it.
I was driving... not flying.

Driving a used Prius low on juice? Sheesh, remind me not to call you if I have a knife wound or a heart attack.

Uh, you might want to call 911, snowflake...just saying...

Eh, don't want to bother them...

Ah, they kind of get paid to be "bothered" by people having heart attacks and suffering from knife wounds, Unk...spent all kinds of time taking classes for that kind of shit!

Forum List

Back