I so am stealing this idea for halloween, if I can find the time to make it...

RadiomanATL

Jun 13, 2009
Not here
Boba Phat!

starwarscosplayfail17.jpg

Boba Phat!

I could have gotten you some sweet polyester leisure suits a few months ago, had I known. Was helping someone clean out their attic. Lots of clothes from the 60s up to date. It was actually pretty fun.

Best were the plaid poly pants with the bell-bottoms. MMMMMMMmmmmmmm! :eusa_drool:

Boba Phat!

I could have gotten you some sweet polyester leisure suits a few months ago, had I known. Was helping someone clean out their attic. Lots of clothes from the 60s up to date. It was actually pretty fun.

Best were the plaid poly pants with the bell-bottoms. MMMMMMMmmmmmmm! :eusa_drool:

Suit is the easy part. The mask will be time-consuming to make. I just might have to purchase one if they are inexpensive enough.

Just wait until Halloween. When somebody comes by that has one of them on, snatch it. I'm sure you can run fast.

Boba Phat!

what the hell were you doing in my attic?

you didn't happen to see my white belt, did you?

Cleaning. Sorting. Organizing. Someone near and dear to me accuses me of being OCD (but I'm not really).

The white belt went to the Salvation Army. Along with the matching white patent leather shoes.

Cleaning. Sorting. Organizing. Someone near and dear to me accuses me of being OCD (but I'm not really).

The white belt went to the Salvation Army. Along with the matching white patent leather shoes.

please tell me the apricot leisure suit with matching scarf survived the holocaust. they'll laugh me out of the roller disco if i show up in anything else.

please tell me the apricot leisure suit with matching scarf survived the holocaust. they'll laugh me out of the roller disco if i show up in anything else.

Did that have a ruffled shirt with it?

There were some really hideous ... errrrr, vintage paisley shirts with big collars too. And the really short athletic shorts. :eusa_drool:

Boba Phat and Dogg Vader, eh?

Never dis da powa of da dogg side!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back