I smell grade A liberal bullshit

I'm glad this was brought up.

Apparently Grumps forgot that the GOP is now firmly in control of Congress.

So, any legislation making it to the President's desk is courtesy of the GOP.

Schumer can ask for anything he wants but he'll only get it if like minded "liberals" are in the GOP.

he he he.

I'm glad this was brought up.

Apparently Grumps forgot that the GOP is now firmly in control of Congress.

So, any legislation making it to the President's desk is courtesy of the GOP.

Schumer can ask for anything he wants but he'll only get it if like minded "liberals" are in the GOP.

he he he.

Key point is that it will go to the presidents desk instead of sitting on Harry Reid's desk.

Guess the far left likes it the old way better..

So a drone crashes on the Whitehouse lawn you say. Well it just so happens that a government employee has come forward to claim the drone as a simple recreational mistake.

End story right?
Hell no

Now chuck shummer is demanding the FAA step up their plans to put forth new regulations in response.

Step one: Create crisis
Step two: Take advantage of crisis
Step three: More freedoms gone
So they want to ban the use of drones by government employees? Who knew?

Bullshit. Not at all the same.
Exactly the same. The only difference is you're too stupid to realize it.
Can't admit how wrong you are, can you? Doesn't matter. Everybody else can. Lying OP by a lying teabagger
Of course. That's why my posts are being thanked and yours aren't right?

Idiot
Don't get a big head over it. I've seen right wingers give thanks to smiley face emoticons.

Zackly. I've seen Special Ed and Steve McRacist get "thanks" so that's what that's worth.

Damn GMU, it's one thing to not be able to read what somebody else wrote; it's a whole 'nother level to not be able to read your own.

You'll never see one of my tags on his post. I expose him for what he is at every opportunity.

So a drone crashes on the Whitehouse lawn you say. Well it just so happens that a government employee has come forward to claim the drone as a simple recreational mistake.

End story right?
Hell no

Now chuck shummer is demanding the FAA step up their plans to put forth new regulations in response.

Yep, that's what morons think. You nailed your thoughts perfectly.

End story right?
Hell no

Yep, that's what morons think. You nailed your thoughts perfectly.
Damn, you create stupid threads sometimes

End story right?
Hell no

False Flag operations. Big Brother's been carrying them out for years. They work. They rally the Sheeple into supporting anything Big Brother claims will make them 'Safer.' The Nazis and Communists often used them in Germany and Russia. Pay attention to all these 'Hacking Attacks' going on right now as well. Big Brother will use them to seize more control of the Internet. More freedoms lost in the name of 'Safety & Security.'

The People just need to become more aware and recognize when they're being bamboozled. Then they need to say no to Big Brother when he attempts to take more of their rights away.

Forum List

Back