I side with

I see they did not ask if you side with Gary Johnson on eliminating the FDA, the Federal Reserve, the FAA, and a host of other government agencies.

I see they did not ask if you side with Gary Johnson on legalizing all drugs.

I see they did not ask if you side with Gary Johnson on shrinking our military down to the size of a cub scout troop.

I see they did not ask if you side with Gary Johnson on eliminating all federal environmental, health, and safety regulations and agencies.

I see they did not ask if you side with Gary Johnson on eliminating laws banning child labor in industrial factories.

Libertarian polls are among the most dishonest polls out there. They are gigantic lies of omission.

Well... I agree that you have a valid point. I disagree that you took it to such an extreme that it's just like water.

I see they did not ask a host of other such issues because then you would realize only about 0.3% of Americans side with Gary Johnson on ALL the issues.
Eh... Which president, or politician for that matter, do you agree with on ALL the issues?

The issue is that the major parties make their positions very well known. The Libertarian party is extremely dishonest in its polls, and does not cover ALL the issues in them. They do this to fool the gullible into believing they are more Libertarian than they think they are.

Well, most people really aren't. I know this pains Libertarians, which is precisely why they commit such large lies of omission in all their polls.

Or... You have to have a common theme with all the candidates. You would have to address all those issues with the other candidates as well. I don't know what the others think on some of those issues. They never address it.

(Would you like me to go through point by point to that? I have bowling tonight, but I'll take the time if you like)

Last edited:
Starting to remember why g5000 was on ignore....pure stupidity.
I disagree. I think he is just passionate in his stances. *shrugs* So am I. Nothing wrong with that. Address his points and he will address yours.

Or... Hell... Maybe he is just having a bad day. Lord knows I have had those.

Yes. You suffer from pure stupidity. You grew tired of your stupid butt getting hurt.

I used the Libertarian Party's own platform to prove their "poll" is incrediby dishonest. I don't mind if everyone else decides for themselves who is stupid here.

It is obvious the Libertarians believe people are stupid enough to fall for their poll.

Half those things you claim aren't on the quiz WERE on the quiz...I know because I took the damn thing.Why do you think its a Libertarian Poll? My mother got Jill Stein,2 of my friends got Mitt Romney its not rigged towards Gary Johnson and some of the things you were whining about Johnson doesn't agree with...Just like Romney doesn't agree with everything on the republican platform and Obama doesn't agree with everything on the democratic platform...we are individuals...you find me someone that fits lock step with what their party believes and I will show you a robot.

I disagree. I think he is just passionate in his stances. *shrugs* So am I. Nothing wrong with that. Address his points and he will address yours.

Or... Hell... Maybe he is just having a bad day. Lord knows I have had those.

I have been seeing these dishonest LP push polls for many years, and I have grown extremely weary of them.

I think the original one was the one which asked similar questions as the one in the OP and then showed where you fell on a square map. And gee, most people mysteriously ended up closest to the Libertarian corner! Imagine that!

If they were honest, they would tell everyone that we all started out as clams a zillion years ago.

Oh, wait. That's the other Ron.

If they were honest, they would tell everyone up front they want to eliminate the FDA, child labor laws, all envirnomental laws, all safety laws, the FAA, the USDA, and the Federal Reserve. They would also tell everyone they want to shrink the military down to an expenditure of about $165 billion a year (actual figure).

But they are not honest. "Do you like ice cream? Then YOU are a Libertarian! All are welcome!"

Last edited:
If they were honest, they would tell everyone up front they want to eliminate the FDA, child labor laws, all envirnomental laws, all safety laws, the FAA, the USDA, and the Federal Reserve.
Yes... But how do they believe that those things should be dealt with? What is their plan in which those things that those govern, will still be relevant?

They would also tell everyone they want to shrink the military down to an expenditure of about $165 billion a year (actual figure).
I've never seen that. But ok... Whatever.

But they are not honest. "Do you like ice cream? Then YOU are a Libertarian! All are welcome!"

I think that is an extreme over simplification of someone who really doesn't understand libertarianism but trusts that people who say they are one actually are.

Every one of those questions on that "test" is a direct quote from the speaker themselves.

Forum List

Back