I side with

I side 97% with Mitt Romney. We appear to agree on everything except Health care and Domestic Policy (Gary Johnson) and foreign policy (Jill Stein). :)

91456992.jpg

I am curious. Do either of you plan on voting? If so are you voting for who you got on the quiz?

I am voting for Romney...but I did not expect to agree so much with his positions. I just took it for fun, but it wouldn't have changed my mind if I'd agreed more with someone else. I voted for Perot as a college student...it was a fun time, but I view things differently now.

• Banned
K. Thanks for filling me in...I wonder if anyone will take this get someone they don't plan on voting for lol...

I did. I got Jill Stein...

then i said 'who the heck is jill stein'.
Eh... Someone you agree with politically.

If it wasn't for Ron Paul I wouldn't have any idea who Gary Johnson was to be honest.

I did. I got Jill Stein...

then i said 'who the heck is jill stein'.

LOL...that's what my mother said when she got Jill Stein. She is the green party candidate she has some good ideas and some a sane person knows would never be able to put into action.

How did you get RP on yours? RP wasn't on any of mine...he used to be but I guess since convention they took him off.

Candidates you side with...
86% Barack Obama
on economic, foreign policy, social, science, healthcare, environmental, and immigration issues

81% Jill Stein
on domestic policy, foreign policy, science, social, and environmental issues

67% Gary Johnson
on domestic policy, foreign policy, and immigration issues

27% Mitt Romney
on immigration issues

54% Missouri Voters
on domestic policy, foreign policy, environmental, science, social, and immigration issues.

55% American Voters
on domestic policy, foreign policy, environmental, science, social, and immigration issues.

Who you side with by party...
91% Democratic
85% Green
36% Libertarian
15% Republican

Thanks for posting Shogun. So got 2 Romney,2 Obama and 2 Johnson. Lol...Still waiting on our first Stein,Anderson and Goode voters.

Forum List

Back