Aug 27, 2014
8000' up in the san juan mountain foothills
Anybody else? I'll just post a few. These are jpg, the tiff are much better

2 centerville.JPG

cape mendocino 11.JPG

high desert dog text.JPG

december morning fog.JPG

otter creek text.JPG

I thought was going to see you shooting dogs. :( Boy was a surprised to see them running around happy!
When I took the trash to the dumpster today, there were at least 5 abandoned dogs.

One was about to birth a huge litter it seems.

All were sickly.

All should have been shot, but, I'd rather shoot the SOB's that left them there.

When/if they wander onto my property, I guess I will have to shoot them.

We have no animal control out here but ourselves.

Takes a sorry motherfucker to dump a dog where somebody else will have to shoot it.

I thought was going to see you shooting dogs. :( Boy was a surprised to see them running around happy!
When I took the trash to the dumpster today, there were at least 5 abandoned dogs.

All were sickly.

All should have been shot, but, I'd rather shoot the SOB's that left them there.

Takes a sorry motherfucker to dump a dog where somebody else will have to shoot it.

I live way out in a remote part of Southern Colorado. 10 acres of my property front US 160. Assholes dump their dogs out here at least 4 or 5 a month. Cats too. The cats don't last but a week or two. The great horned owls and coyotes get them. The dogs get hit on the 160 or they get grabbed by somebody like me. I've taken a few to a no-kill shelter about 65 miles from here. I've already got two big dogs. Can't handle any more.

All were sickly.

I live way out in a remote part of Southern Colorado. 10 acres of my property front US 160. Assholes dump their dogs out here at least 4 or 5 a month. Cats too. The cats don't last but a week or two. The owls and coyotes get them. The dogs get hit on the 160 or they grabbed by somebody like me. I've taken a few to a no-kill shelter about 65 miles from here. I've already got two big dogs. Can't handle any more.
Increases in deductibles and co-pays means I can't feed myself right, much less the dogs dumped here.

I really felt bad for the pregnant one; she'll starve when the pups start nursing on dry tits.

All were sickly.

I live way out in a remote part of Southern Colorado. 10 acres of my property front US 160. Assholes dump their dogs out here at least 4 or 5 a month. Cats too. The cats don't last but a week or two. The owls and coyotes get them. The dogs get hit on the 160 or they grabbed by somebody like me. I've taken a few to a no-kill shelter about 65 miles from here. I've already got two big dogs. Can't handle any more.
Increases in deductibles and co-pays means I can't feed myself right, much less the dogs dumped here.

I really felt bad for the pregnant one; she'll starve when the pups start nursing on dry tits.

This could have been a really nice conversation but you just had to go and do that professional RW victim crap.

Grow a pair and take responsibility for your own life.

And don't derail good threads.

We entered into a social contract with dogs at least 40 thousand years ago. They've held up their end of the bargain wonderfully. We humans haven't done so well on our end, much of the time.
It's an occupational hazard of living in the country without trash pickup.

The idiots that dump them are the same ones that drive all the way to the dumpster with trash blowing out of the truck, and the ones who dump what is left right on the ground, not in the dumpster.

And then there are the idiots that come by and dump off dog food but won't take the dogs home.

A sad situation all around.

Forum List

Back