I see that GUNSIDEAUG has been banned...

Don't care. He was spamming the board with that stream of garbage, and several people told him that was against the rules. He kept doing it anyway, so thanks to whichever mod finally gave him a vacation. He earned it.

If you came across a foul turd in your house wouldn't you dispose of it rather quickly?

Yes, Colin, but we've had several others as well, just as obnoxious, who haven't broken the rules...yet. This one did.

True. Perhaps we need a stronger deodorizer.

I have a feeling it's going to take a lot more than a deodorizer, to get the stench of the last few weeks out of this place. Hatred, lies, accusations, recriminations, distortions, misrepresentations, and assorted other perfidy; and while the media started it, there have been plenty of people on both sides willing to trash the character of two people they have never met; one dead, and the other proclaimed guilty without due process. It has brought out the absolute worst in damn near everyone, drawn the trolls out of the woodwork, and honestly, it reeks in here.

he mighta been a crazy fuck, but he occasionally put up some valid arguments...

He did? all I saw him post was links and spam.

true dat... but then again all I saw from you was your monstrous tits... ;-)

eta... not a fair post... you've put up some mighty good stuff, HG... regardless of your humongous hooters...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back