I see alot of support for Romney especially after the debate

I don't think Romney would blame Obama the way Obama blames Bush in order to shirk Presidential responsibility.
Really? You don't think that Romney would get in and say "It's worse than I thought"? Of course he would, he's a Politician. I don't know why people think he's any different or some sort of great guy.

Because he is a good man. And yes I dont think he'd get in and say "It's worse than I thought". I think you will be surprised with a Romney Administration.

Last edited:
Obama is going to come out swinging in this debate, he has to.

He has to, but he also has to do more than that. He has to be knowledgeable and prepared. Whatever he comes up with, Bain, tax records, the dog on the car, whatever it is, Romney will be prepared. If obama comes out swinging like Biden did when he mad a fool of himself, Romney will bury him. obama's actions and behavior last time was the reasons why he failed and as a wonder, he's doing the same thing this time. He's like the guy who failed the test because he didn't study thinking that he can pass this test if he doesn't study.

I voted for McCain in 2008, this time I'm voting for Obama. I know a lot of people who are just like me and are voting for Obama this time around despite having voted Republican in the past. Now, I have no idea what the percentages are, but I really don't think that Romney is pulling many more former Obama supporters than are going the other way. If that were the case, then Romney would have a decent lead in the polls.

You are honestly the only person I know about who voted for McCain in 08 and who is switching their vote to Obama. Im sure there are others. But you are quite unique. Most of what I hear from people is those who supported Obama and are switching to Romney. I am honestly quite surprised by some of them.

I don't think Romney would blame Obama the way Obama blames Bush in order to shirk Presidential responsibility.
Really? You don't think that Romney would get in and say "It's worse than I thought"? Of course he would, he's a Politician. I don't know why people think he's any different or some sort of great guy.

Because he is a good man. And yes I dont think he'd get in and say "It's worse than I thought". I think you will be surprised with a Romney Administration.

Romney knows exactly how bad it is. He's a businessman. He's done his research. As serious the problems that we have are, they are remarkably easy to fix. The American economic engine is huge and resiliant. Leave it alone and it will strive to recover as quickly as possible. The worst of the damage caused to our economy is with endless tinkering. Taxing anticipated revenues to equalize income, regulations covering increasingly smaller areas of business concerns are all combining to hurt growth.

Obama doesn't have the support he enjoyed in 08 its just facts.

Drove threw Ithaca NY last week,in 08 the place was plastered with Obama signs and bumper stickers,
just not that many this time and Ithaca is the Berkly of the east.

Recent poll of NY shows that many more believe they are NOT better off then 4 years ago.The guy is in deep trouble.

I heard theres still another debate, the next one will be on foreign policy. Obama needs to take a shower, train and come out stronger on the next one.

What a fucking DISASTER that's been for Obama.
World apology tour.

Romney will crucify him again!

Romney needs to come out swinging in that debate.

I disagree. He doesnt need to come out swinging. He needs to come out looking Presidential like he did at the last debate. If he can demonstrate the fact that he is a leader again, he will destroy Obama.

So no. He doesn't need to be swinging or attacking. He just needs to show who he is and be able to respond to his attacks with graciousness, kindness, and facts. Make Obama look petter and mean.

I'm sure he will be training a lot harder for this one. It's on foreign policy, and like i've said in a couple other threads....Obama is going to be asked why they denied protection to our Embassy when they were asked for it. I guess they were asked several times, plus they just came out that there had been 13 terrorist threats before the attacks....and our dear leader ignored it. I want to hear how he spins this one!!

I would ask Obama what justification he had, as a Christian and defender of the US Constitution, to order the killing of Osama and other terrorists without a fair trial.

It's war. What justification did he need other than that?

And what evidence is there that he is either a Christian or defender of the Constitution in anything but name only?

What a fucking DISASTER that's been for Obama.
World apology tour.

Romney will crucify him again!

I disagree. He doesnt need to come out swinging. He needs to come out looking Presidential like he did at the last debate. If he can demonstrate the fact that he is a leader again, he will destroy Obama.

So no. He doesn't need to be swinging or attacking. He just needs to show who he is and be able to respond to his attacks with graciousness, kindness, and facts. Make Obama look petter and mean.

Your right, Obama needs to come out swinging, not Romney.

Your right, Obama needs to come out swinging, not Romney.

Thing is, that works to Romney's advantage. Because Obama's version of "Coming out swinging" is exactly what Biden did the other night, which did not help him wiht the voters.

Forum List

Back