i see a red haze before my eyes!!!

Well hell. Here I complimented admin on getting rid of the satanic font while we pick a color, and tonight it's back. I could get paranoid about stuff like that yanno. :)

I think C_K is the only one that can make the change and he hasn't answered PM's. As a matter of fact, for most of the morning, no staff at all were on line.

You're right though. Currently only Connery and Coyote are logged in. I imagine even CK has a life outside of USMB. :) He'll no doubt get to it when he gets back.

I love the fig color. Guys wear purple. Don't they?

No, but we like to play "bury the purple helmet!":eusa_whistle:

Embarrassed.png

Almost 3 a.m. and I'm still up, and not happy about it. And the satanic displeasing font is back for the supporting members. And I'm not happy about that either. It really is unpleasant to look at, at least to me. And we're stuck with it from now on if we are supporting members? Sigh.

Almost 3 a.m. and I'm still up, and not happy about it. And the satanic displeasing font is back for the supporting members. And I'm not happy about that either. It really is unpleasant to look at, at least to me. And we're stuck with it from now on if we are supporting members? Sigh.

I understand your plight. I was going to support, but I'm holding it out till they change it to purple! :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back