*I Say We Give Obama To China*

Look around!! It would be easier to be president of China. No opposition party, not having to deal with wannabe king makers like the Kochs. I believe Bush said something similar when he was POTUS.
Link?

Or is this more of the appeal to mom fallacy? "MOM! The other kid did it toooooo!"

How infantile and stupid, really.

Look around!! It would be easier to be president of China. No opposition party, not having to deal with wannabe king makers like the Kochs. I believe Bush said something similar when he was POTUS.
Link?

Or is this more of the appeal to mom fallacy? "MOM! The other kid did it toooooo!"

What part of 'I believe' don't you get? And since you're obviously lazy.....here you http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=video&cd=1&ved=0CDEQtwIwAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DA09Ha5M82us&ei=BGB6TZqhLYHfrAGZ0amLBg&usg=AFQjCNG723GBD2w0YnhUvC2maZN3uGQSTg

Last edited:
Link?

What part of 'I believe' don't you get? And since you're obviously lazy http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...0amLBg&usg=AFQjCNG723GBD2w0YnhUvC2maZN3uGQSTg
It's not up to your readers to verify your assertions. It's on YOU.

Now we ARE in the realm of the appeal to mom fallacy. You're defending Obama here by pointing to Booooosh, totally belying the "change" mantra and using a infantile deflection.

Each day, Obama's proves more and more, even to his faithful followers, that the job is too big for such a small man.

Sorry bout that,

1. But Obama has opened his mouth saying it would be easier being the President of China.
2. Okay fine, lets send him there.
3. His whinny statement should be followed by and invitation to leave.
4. He has tried so hard to hide the truth about who he is, in China it would be so much easier.
5. Not here, we shall find out who he is, and everyday, we peel the onion finding out more and more who he is.
6. Soon, we will peel back the final layer, and then, wham, he will need a *Bambalance*.
7. LINK:President of China? | The Weekly Standard

"“Mr. Obama has told people that it would be so much easier to be the president of China. As one official put it, ‘No one is scrutinizing Hu Jintao’s words in Tahrir Square.’”

“Obama Seeks a Course of Pragmatism in the Middle East,” The New York Times, March 11, 2011.

Mr. Obama is right.

If you’re president of China, people around the world who are fighting for freedom don’t really expect you to help. If you’re president of China, you don’t have to put up with annoying off-year congressional elections, and then negotiate your budget with a bunch of gun-and-religion-clinging congressmen and senators. If you’re president of China, you can fund your national public radio to your heart’s content. And if you’re president of China, when you host a conference on bullying in schools, people take you seriously.

Unfortunately for him and us, Barack Obama is president of the United States. That job brings with it certain special responsibilities. It’s a tough job—maybe tougher than being president of China. But Barack Obama ran for president of the United States. Maybe he should start behaving as one."

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I think we'd be better off to give you and the other 'haters' to China. Who knows, you might do some good over there. But your time has passed over here.

reminds me of bush's "this would be so much easier if this were a dictatorship" seems all our "valiant" leaders are crypto-fascists with dictator envy. still it's not nice to wish obama on ANYBODY

journalists are wonderful for manipulation and out of context crap to create sensationalism. they are so bad in the mainstream they make the net look good. that is the definition of total hack

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

1. But Obama has opened his mouth saying it would be easier being the President of China.
2. Okay fine, lets send him there.
3. His whinny statement should be followed by and invitation to leave.
4. He has tried so hard to hide the truth about who he is, in China it would be so much easier.
5. Not here, we shall find out who he is, and everyday, we peel the onion finding out more and more who he is.
6. Soon, we will peel back the final layer, and then, wham, he will need a *Bambalance*.
7. LINK:President of China? | The Weekly Standard

"“Mr. Obama has told people that it would be so much easier to be the president of China. As one official put it, ‘No one is scrutinizing Hu Jintao’s words in Tahrir Square.’”

“Obama Seeks a Course of Pragmatism in the Middle East,” The New York Times, March 11, 2011.

Mr. Obama is right.

If you’re president of China, people around the world who are fighting for freedom don’t really expect you to help. If you’re president of China, you don’t have to put up with annoying off-year congressional elections, and then negotiate your budget with a bunch of gun-and-religion-clinging congressmen and senators. If you’re president of China, you can fund your national public radio to your heart’s content. And if you’re president of China, when you host a conference on bullying in schools, people take you seriously.

Unfortunately for him and us, Barack Obama is president of the United States. That job brings with it certain special responsibilities. It’s a tough job—maybe tougher than being president of China. But Barack Obama ran for president of the United States. Maybe he should start behaving as one."

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I think we'd be better off to give you and the other 'haters' to China. Who knows, you might do some good over there. But your time has passed over here.

1. What makes me a hater?
2. I point out a fact coming from Obama, he said it, not me.
3. I don't make the truth I just reports on it.
4. Do try to put blame where it belongs, your guy Obama said what he said, now are you still willing to support him?
5. That should be what you decide now, not if I'm a hater, grow up dude.
6. My time here is as long as I want it, I'm *An American*

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:

Forum List

Back