I say Colin Powell for President

General Powell tossed his support in behind Barack Hussein Obama in 2008. He aided and abetted the election of a bona fide Communist to the American Presidency.
I would have voted for Colin Powell unhesitatingly in 2008, however the General, by his own action emasculated any personal Presidential aspirations by supporting Barack Obama. Much as Mitt Romney's support for Romney Care eliminated him from any possible consideration for the Presidency, so has Colin Powell's 2008 endorsement of Barack Hussein Obama, a criminal act that cannot be undone.

More evidence of why it is critical for the GOP to discard it's lunatic fringe element and start running candidates like Powell who can appeal to mainstream Americans

Call me when the DNC discards its lunatic fringe elements and starts running candidates that can appeal to mainstream America.

Powell lost credibility with his WOMD- in Iraq- grandstandding at the UN.

Never liked him or Condi.

Powell got fed misinformation like all American people did on Iraq but he was wise enough to remove himself from the fracas and not keep up a lie.

The big liars in the situation are...gwb and his vp mr. haliburton cheney.
If he decided to run let's see his position and his policies.

Powell lost credibility with his WOMD- in Iraq- grandstandding at the UN.

Never liked him or Condi.

Powell got fed misinformation like all American people did on Iraq but he was wise enough to remove himself from the fracas and not keep up a lie.

I love this logic.... Powell the genius was duped by Bush the idiot.

:lol:

Powell the military person who obeyed orders from the Commander in Chief.
In case you have no idea about military protocol.
I did not say gwb or fat ass cheney were idiots, that must be what you think of them, my statement was the liars.
Many liars are brilliant at what the do, look at how the rich boys use you.

Powell's word is gold, and those who don't accept it are nothing but tin men and women. Nuff said.

Powell's word is not gold. he's nothing but another demonRat goat. Baaaaaa.

Powell's word is not gold. he's nothing but another demonRat goat. Baaaaaa.

He is a wonderful Republican of the Gerald Ford and Bush the Elder category. The current Republican hard leaders are merely sand beneath his feet.

Colin Powell is a grand man.:clap2:

pow0-038a.gif

1101010910_400.jpg

1101010910_400.jpg

pow0-049a.gif

Powell won't serve. His wife is afraid he will be assassinated. He is a great leader, a great American, and despises Limbaugh and Hannity. What is not to like?

Powell the military person who obeyed orders from the Commander in Chief.
In case you have no idea about military protocol.
I did not say gwb or fat ass cheney were idiots, that must be what you think of them, my statement was the liars.
Many liars are brilliant at what the do, look at how the rich boys use you.

Hey, ass-wad, Powell was Secretary of State under Bush... and FYI... that's a civilian position. And if Bush and Cheney lied, then so did a great many liberal Democrats who were saying the same things prior to the 2000 election.

Nice try though!

Last edited:
General Powell tossed his support in behind Barack Hussein Obama in 2008. He aided and abetted the election of a bona fide Communist to the American Presidency.
I would have voted for Colin Powell unhesitatingly in 2008, however the General, by his own action emasculated any personal Presidential aspirations by supporting Barack Obama. Much as Mitt Romney's support for Romney Care eliminated him from any possible consideration for the Presidency, so has Colin Powell's 2008 endorsement of Barack Hussein Obama, a criminal act that cannot be undone.

More evidence of why it is critical for the GOP to discard it's lunatic fringe element and start running candidates like Powell who can appeal to mainstream Americans

how many "Righties" here voted for Bush twice and would vote for him a third time.....even though he made some stupid ass decisions himself....Powell has something none of the current group of Politicians today have....the ability to LEAD.....

Colin Powell will never run for president. From what he has said giving his reasons for not running, it seems like there is some incident in his past that a political campaign would expose.

how many "Righties" here voted for Bush twice and would vote for him a third time.....even though he made some stupid ass decisions himself....Powell has something none of the current group of Politicians today have....the ability to LEAD.....

Agree

Powell is better qualified than anyone currently running for the GOP

Forum List

Back