I Saw Part Of An "Iron Man" Movie Once

It sucked, IMO.

Stop with the clones and prequels and sequels. It's like vomiting up lunch and chewing it all again.

There is an enormous volume of literature out there to inspire new films.

Box Office Meltdown: Hollywood Races to Win Back Summer Crowds
Maybe their movie goers hit the streets with BLM and the rest of the trashy folks and they ain't coming back......:eusa_angel:
I heard they were gonna hand over iron man to black teen girl......fade to black

It sucked, IMO.

Stop with the clones and prequels and sequels. It's like vomiting up lunch and chewing it all again.

Maybe their movie goers hit the streets with BLM and the rest of the trashy folks and they ain't coming back......:eusa_angel:
I heard they were gonna hand over iron man to black teen girl......fade to black
I personally rarely go to movies. I could count on one hand how many times I have been to a movie theater and one of those was because they wanted to trade out work and they had movies playing my daughter wanted to see. The majority of my life no tv either. Heck I did not have a vcr for years as I saw no need for one.

I didn't care for the Iron Man movie. I saw the first one but no others. I was not impressed.

It sucked, IMO.

The first one was great. The next two or more have all been ok. I love superhero movies so it doesn't matter if you don't like them. We do.

http://io9.gizmodo.com/the-biggest-winners-and-baddest-losers-of-san-diego-com-1784289188

It sucked, IMO.

The first one was great. The next two or more have all been ok. I love superhero movies so it doesn't matter if you don't like them. We do.

Well, that's fine.

I had a marginal interest in comic books as a child, being far more interested in actual literature.

It sucked, IMO.

http://io9.gizmodo.com/the-biggest-winners-and-baddest-losers-of-san-diego-com-1784289188
i concur bobo....

It sucked, IMO.

Well, that's fine.

I had a marginal interest in comic books as a child, being far more interested in actual literature.
so you found them hard to understand?...just asking....

It sucked, IMO.

Well, that's fine.

so you found them hard to understand?...just asking....

Nah, sorta boring. But they were great for learning comic illustration styles.

Forum List

Back