“I Saw Images of My Daughter’s Face in Gas Chambers, with a Smiling Trump in a Nazi Uniform"

I'd love nothing more than to fill the showers with Libs and wash all the filth from the face of the earth...

Last edited:
So say's David French, writer for the National Review Online. He is truly a scared beta male. Just read his outrageous comments.

David French: “I Saw Images of My Daughter’s Face in Gas Chambers, with a Smiling Trump in a Nazi Uniform”

So many Leftists have become hysterical and unhinged, this David French needs a strait-jacket and putting in the nearest lunatic asylum.
Lefties weren't already unhinged in the first place?

So say's David French, writer for the National Review Online. He is truly a scared beta male. Just read his outrageous comments.

David French: “I Saw Images of My Daughter’s Face in Gas Chambers, with a Smiling Trump in a Nazi Uniform”

So many Leftists have become hysterical and unhinged, this David French needs a strait-jacket and putting in the nearest lunatic asylum.
Lefties weren't already unhinged in the first place?

Leftism is a mental illness, in many of them up until now the symptoms have been mild, but now collectively they've gone off the deep end, some are in danger of harming themselves and probably others.

This David French needs putting into a secure institution, others will follow him at this rate.

Forum List

Back